Do my autoflower buds look ok?

AutoflowerLED

Hi, this is my first grow, i have been looking at pictures of male plants and pollen sacks and got myself all worked up about my lady's buds possibly having sacks in them! I think im just worrying but can u experienced folk please cast ur eyes over these pics and let me know what u think please.
Thanks....
DSC_019431.JPG
DSC_019028.JPG
DSC_018124.JPG
DSC_017928.JPG

Every single one of my autos has those swollen calyxs at each node. they do look a little like a sack if your not sure.. but they have pistils shooting out of them to reassure ya! your good!! just an auto trait that I noticed. they look frosty bud!!! :cheer:

Ok, ive been very brave and popped one of the lower pods on the tiny bottom buds, it did have a tiny hard white bit inside, id have said a baby seed myself! Is this a bad thing, the buds look healthy, smell delicious and seem to be very sparkly! But if she's producing seeds is that going to reduce her potency, should i harvest her early to prevent seeds. Or, are these seeds going to be feminised autoflower seeds same genes as her and am i on to a winner with these seeds. She has been in a wardrobe on her own the whole way thru, no contact with any other pollen or plant at all. Not sure what to do for best......?

If she doesn't become pollinated those (egg/babyseed) things shouldn't get any bigger or they may dissolve.. I'm not positive on this,but I've had the same lttle undeveloped seeds in my autos, a lot of autos so I don't know if it's normal or not? It's like a female egg already there just waiting to be pollinated?

Oh right yeh that kinda makes sense, shes only got 11 days left if shes on target so i dont wana mess around too much with her. Think ill just leave her alone and wait to see what happens.

Swollen calyxes u are seeing fella they are all female them buds and looking good so far

Just read rest of posts there n it sounds like a in developed seed u found

So these undeveloped seeds are normal and will just disappear, or just dry up and get smoked along with the rest!
Think im happy, and like u all say she lookin good so......
Oh and am i right in thinking that once all the little white hairs have gone orange its time to harvest?!?

Can ya tell im a first timer!!!

Firstly ignore what the bank says about auto seeds lifespan. I normally allow for 50% extra time, so 8 weeks = 12 weeks. It's not the banks being wrong, they just have those figures from growing in optimal conditions in giant warehouses on the moon or something.

Hairs (pistils) generally have no influence on the plants readiness for harvest. It's all down to the trichomes and your personal preference.
If you can deal with what I think maybe a little heat stress; I'd leave her flowering for another 3 to 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom