Do my plants look okay? A few days after first flush

28 Grams

Last week I posted photos and concluded that the plants had an excess of Nitrogen.
So a few days ago I flushed them with plain water.

6 indica plants in 1 gallon fabric pots.

Do they look alright? They seem weak to me...
20170811_204144.jpg

20170811_204142.jpg

20170811_204156.jpg

20170811_204138.jpg

20170811_204126.jpg

Thanks!

Hey 28 -- Do you know anyone with a digital camera with a macro lens that you could borrow to get some high quality shots? Sorry, dude, but your cell phone shots are hard to analyze. ;) Some bright, white light would help too.

That said, your grow doesn't look bad as far as I can tell! Those textbook-case hooked leaves are still there, and I see some tip yellowing, but the flowers and pistils look good. Based just on what I've seen, I think you might be OK. Do keep a close watch on new growth and be sure not to overfertilize.

I hope that helps. If you gave it a good flush, you might just be OK now...

Can't argue with results! :thumb:

I was sceptical also before trying but decided to take the old guys advice ,should add though to any begginers reading keep an eye on how you foliar spray by that I mean if your going to do it raise your lights or turn them off so as not to burn your leaves and if you are in flower this sort of then becomes a more advanced technique in that you must ensure to have a correct humidity, air circulation and environment to be able to foliar spray in flower and know how and when so you don't get any mold etc .
So as with any thing practice with common sense.

Back
Top Bottom