Do pre-flowers mean flowering started?

baxbax

Hello, I have some regular plants growing outdoor in my yard just near house. its spring and they are showing sign of flowering ( pre- flowers) at their 5th node ( 6th node is growing right now)

1 ) i want no know its just pre- flowers or they begin flowering because they are little and i dont want they start this ( no autos) . last time when i saw this i cut all this flowers ( indoor ) :thanks:

If it's just pistils, your probably fine. If she's starting to form a bud on the top-most growth, she might be about to start full on blooming. How many hours of light in a day do you get in your area currently? My area is not getting enough light in a day to have veg plants outside right now.

If it's just pistils, your probably fine. If she's starting to form a bud on the top-most growth, she might be about to start full on blooming. How many hours of light in a day do you get in your area currently? My area is not getting enough light in a day to have veg plants outside right now.

12 hours and 20 min is day light but nights isnt light proof at all

I would be giving more light if you don't want her to bloom right now. 12hours and 20 minutes of light is basically a flowering schedule.

Not exactly

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's close enough to a flowering schedule that the plants will bloom. I've seen plants bloom under as much as 13.5 hours of light in a day.

Not exactly

Close enough.
I grow outside and plants flower with 14.5 hours of daylight when using the local sunrise and sunset times.

I topped my plants and used them as clone - the lower branches are clear of flowering the days are going long here and hope this work until they grow again - i have now leaf miners because tonight was rainy -

Close enough.
I grow outside and plants flower with 14.5 hours of daylight when using the local sunrise and sunset times.

Yeah florigen builds up in darkness and light degrades it so after a couple of nights of 12 + hours of dark a plant will know that it needs to begin to flower and get ready to pass on its genetics before the winter frost kills them, did you notice an increase in flavour and decrease in Uris with shorter light and longer dark? I've heard talk of 11/13 lately with those results, doesn't sound too bad for top shelf buds!

Yeah florigen builds up in darkness and light degrades it so after a couple of nights of 12 + hours of dark a plant will know that it needs to begin to flower and get ready to pass on its genetics before the winter frost kills them, did you notice an increase in flavour and decrease in Uris with shorter light and longer dark? I've heard talk of 11/13 lately with those results, doesn't sound too bad for top shelf buds!

What's crazy is that scientists aren't even sure florigen exists. It's currently a hypothesis based on how we know the plant works in different ways. We know that plants can differentiate between night length and day length, so we have created "florigen" to explain that process even though no one has ever actually found it, knows how it works, or where it might come from.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom