Its my first grow, the strain is by Canukseeds, Original Afghani #1, it says “49” days, outdoor was listed end of September, they have been flowering for 63 days now, and its indica, on its 9th week today. like it said. lol i even tried to pick strains with less flowering time....
Are you having an unusual amount of overcast or cloudy days?

Our outdoor growers here in N. California are trying to survive in heavy smoke. It is 9:45 am here right now, and it looks like 5:00 am - pre-dawn. And they're the lucky ones ... the unlucky ones watch a wall of fire consume their girls.

Are they getting a full compliment of sunlight?

Are you having an unusual amount of overcast or cloudy days?

Our outdoor growers here in N. California are trying to survive in heavy smoke. It is 9:45 am here right now, and it looks like 5:00 am - pre-dawn. And they're the lucky ones ... the unlucky ones watch a wall of fire consume their girls.

Are they getting a full compliment of sunlight?
man, im sorry to hear that, those fires are out of control. happens every year, but heard some assholes spreading them? i have been getting shitty cloudy cold rainy days for the past bit.

Man CB, I'd be happy as it gets hanging those in my place! Nice work! It's a roller coaster ride so keep buckled in! :green_heart:
Thanks man!!! its a huge learning process,
tell me what you think about this? another week? its one of the lower branches, just took a quick pic for the tricomes i dont have a microscope

Attachments

• 1BBE2A4E-4DCE-400D-87DB-6E4E110DD460.jpeg
    1BBE2A4E-4DCE-400D-87DB-6E4E110DD460.jpeg
    930.1 KB · Views: 52
Thanks man!!! its a huge learning process,
tell me what you think about this? another week? its one of the lower branches, just took a quick pic for the tricomes i dont have a microscope
Definitely wait if the weather holds out for you. It's got another week in it but don't worry if you have to take it. It's fine now, but better in a week for both thc and weight.

you think everyone that lives in paradise weather, palm trees, beaches, nice women to look at, and most important of all, best growing weather, would be alot less stressed out LOL
You would, right?
Sometimes I think there's something in the water.
I don't drink water so ... and, as far as I can tell Budweiser doesn't put bad stuff in their drink.

It seems like people here either
1) won't look you in the eye and acknowledge you exist, or
2) they all up in your face yelling something political.

Back
Top Bottom