Do These Flowering Northern Lights Autos Look Alright?

RookieJuana

These are two Northern Lights Autos that are entering week 10 of flowering. One looks behind the other as I topped it before I knew you shouldn't top an Autoflower. They are grown in Fox Farms ocean forest soil mixed with perlite under three 300 watt LEDs. The colors, are they normal? Are they suffering from some sort of deficiency late and flowering? Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

Attachments

• 20190404_122706.jpg
    20190404_122706.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 20190404_122639.jpg
    20190404_122639.jpg
    962.3 KB · Views: 166
They look outstanding. The first one is just about to finish up. The second one looks to be about two weeks behind. Might have been from stress or just in its genetics. Ever seed is a little different just like having kids.
:passitleft:

They look outstanding. The first one is just about to finish up. The second one looks to be about two weeks behind. Might have been from stress or just in its genetics. Ever seed is a little different just like having kids.
Oh my goodness you just made my day! I am going to take a little piece of the one that looks farther ahead and I will get a microscopic shot of her trichomes. Want to see it if I can get a good picture?

What do you see? I'm still not completely confident with this part.

Attachments

• 2019-04-04-132829.jpg
    2019-04-04-132829.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 2019-04-04-132822.jpg
    2019-04-04-132822.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 127
If you can please take pic from both plants to see where they both are. Would love to see them
Ok I'll get a piece of the other that's a couple weeks out.

Looks about done to me. All cloudy with around 3% amber. I like that kind of high. That will be more of a euphoric high. If you let it go another week it will turn into more of a body head high.

These are two Northern Lights Autos that are entering week 10 of flowering. One looks behind the other as I topped it before I knew you shouldn't top an Autoflower. They are grown in Fox Farms ocean forest soil mixed with perlite under three 300 watt LEDs. The colors, are they normal? Are they suffering from some sort of deficiency late and flowering? Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!
Put the bottom pic in the Pkant of the month contest. That is beautiful

Put the bottom pic in the Pkant of the month contest. That is beautiful
Which one? They're side by side on my phone. The greener plant or the one that's almost finished? You really think I should enter it into the contest?! I've never done anything like that before! I'll have to see if I can figure out how to do it... I'm sure I'll figure it out...

Which one? They're side by side on my phone. The greener plant or the one that's almost finished? You really think I should enter it into the contest?! I've never done anything like that before! I'll have to see if I can figure out how to do it... I'm sure I'll figure it out...
Oh and I can't get! I don't have 50 posts yet! That must be why I'm not a well-known member yet, huh? Still learning these Forum things

Ha! But I can't enter any contests until then.

Have to get through 420Mag boot camp before becoming a champ. You will be a winner in due time.

Back
Top Bottom