Do these girls look ready to put into flower?

I couldn't wait, and have just flipped them to flower. :) Huge thanks for all your advice! (And I'll hopefully start a journal for the next grow.)

Thanks again.

Attachments

• 0 (1).jpg
    0 (1).jpg
    673 KB · Views: 77
cuttings are really easy. Just look for a photo or video tutorial that puts the cuttings into a cup of water. You basically just have to change the water occasionally. It isn't a perfect system but is easy (like no effort after cutting it from the main plant).

Also a bubble cloner can be made with under $30 in supplies from home depot and a pet shop.

Remember this is all part of the fun process of growing and learning to grow even better!

cuttings are really easy. Just look for a photo or video tutorial that puts the cuttings into a cup of water. You basically just have to change the water occasionally. It isn't a perfect system but is easy (like no effort after cutting it from the main plant).

Also a bubble cloner can be made with under $30 in supplies from home depot and a pet shop.

Remember this is all part of the fun process of growing and learning to grow even better!

I'm definitely going to take some from my next grow. Thing is, I need a bigger grow area.

Attachments

• 20190209_110337.jpg
    20190209_110337.jpg
    938.6 KB · Views: 73
Lol yeah. That is a common thought amongst all growers at one point or another.

We started with a 4x4 600w set-up. And then expanded to a clone / veg tent.

Research when to take cuttings. It's best after sexing and before they transition to flowering.

cheers!
MMs

Back
Top Bottom