do these look like balls?

rick3066

thanks everyone this is 1 of two plants my first grow named barbara bush.....maybe shoulda been robert?
071014074400.jpg

Tough sayin ... Mine usually show at 6-8weeks of veg. Sometimes a lot more like 12. Its sativa heavy under 24 hrs. of light. They won't pop anytime soon if they are gonads give it a couple days. Hope that helps. Looks healthy, nice FIM!!

thanks brother,,,hey on a seperate note...do you think its safe buying seeds online?..im out..im more worried about my bank acct ..than the cops..but i gotta get some seeds..both of my plants are comin up on 5 weeks..4th day of 12/12. lighting , i might clone just for the experience...thanks man

I can only vouch for herbies , that's the only place I've gone. Only once and I used someone else's card and address. Quick and discreet though. If your only on 4days of 12/12 and your sure you have at least one girly-girl I would veg her a couple more weeks, you'll be able to pull 10-12 clones then.

since i think im only gonna go 2- 3 at a time...really have very little $$ invested...i may do that..guess i should remember this isnt hydro so will be slower i suppose. im ok with that havin such a good time growin. i read a plant can grow 2/3rds again in size when flowering..and its almost 5 weeks...hopefully will see some hairs!!!
thanks grim

Same result for me.. it could just be an out of focus stipule. We need a good focused picture to be able to tell.
If you want to try your hand at sexing yourself, check out these topics with pictures to give you a better idea what to look for:
What are preflowers
Determining sex
If you're unsure at all, ask us!

The forum has a ton of legit sponsors that sell seeds, and every one of them is worth a look, I'm sure a few will have the strains you want, and a cool deal with free seeds to go along with it. If you use the search, and search for the seedbanks name, usually you'll find a few topics people started that they share their experience with that seedbank.

thanks brother,,,hey on a seperate note...do you think its safe buying seeds online?..im out..im more worried about my bank acct ..than the cops..but i gotta get some seeds..both of my plants are comin up on 5 weeks..4th day of 12/12. lighting , i might clone just for the experience...thanks man

I bought from the BC Bud Depot and they are great! Seed were top quality and packaging and card statements are discrete.

Back
Top Bottom