Do they look done?

candyman2007

Not sure what any of these are but came from a dank sak i got in VA so i am calling it Sweet VA if anyone knows better please feel free to let me know what it really is. i know it looks to be two different KINDS or two different pheno's of the same. some of the buds in the sak looked different than others but all where very "Kind" to me :Rasta:

When i look at the Tri's they look 50/50 clear cloudy today makes 9 weeks. i started them on a pure cane sugar flush on the 29th that i plan to run until the 5th maybe.?!? my last batch of a different type was good but i think i harvested way to early as it was covered in Tri's but not the most stoney buzz i pulled it right at 8 weeks.

12-29-09_24.jpg

12-29-09_09.jpg

12-29-09_26.jpg

12-29-09_01.jpg

Just thought i would toss this in.
12-29-09_31.jpg

They Look Pretty Close, If You Flush For Five Or So Day's I Bet They Will Be Ready, Congrat's On A Great Grow, & Happy Smoke'nnn...

Thanks Heavy for the info sometimes i get lost in all the different tell tell signs

RLMC i will post how it turns out for sure! thanks for the positive vibes
i plan to document the next one, and will do a grow journal now that i sorta have a grip on what i am doing.

you're doin fine man they look good... hey check out my grow...go to the grow room and look under journal in progress and find heavyherbs first grow...let me know what you think....also look on page 17 at the xmas trees LOL :ganjamon: ill just give you the link Heavyherbs First Grow

Hi candyman2007, Nice buds!. I say wait and hold off, your too early buddy. At least until you get all cloudy trichs. If its an indica dominant strain (looks like it -though I'm not positive) I'd wait till its got some amber like Heavyherb said. I'm also playing the waiting game on my mazar/afghan as I'm at 11 weeks and still not enough amber! Good luck and I'm sure you'll get some great advise on this site.

First :thanks: for all who stop by to help!!!

Heavy-- thanks for the info i had read that article on tri colors and the effects the colors have on the Smoke quality a few months back and most have confused my self. it is defiantly the reason my last batch was sub-par i harvested at 50/50 cloudy/clear, not cloudy/amber. It was a nice day buzz you could smoke and go for a run but didn't help my anxiety or sleeplessness.

Zodiakgrower7-- they went on pure cane sugar and clover honey with a PPM of only 26 on the 29th and I will keep flushing until they get the 50/50 for sure this time.

Woodsman-- thanks for the compliment on the buds! i am really happy with the way they are looking, man o man do they stink!! i have ozone "outside room" and carbon "inside room" going and you can still smell them outside the room. I would say they are deff indica dominant due the fact they are only like 3 feet high and i vegged for 2 weeks, they had almost zero stretch the first two weeks of flower. although with the way crossing works i guess you cant be for sure. I sure wish i knew what they where.

I stopped by and looked at your journal before i made this post, i wonder if i am having the same low temp issues that you might be having, i know it does stay in the low 70's high 60's daytime and may dip to low 60's at night

12-29-09_001.jpg

600W HPS in a vented hood

I think your just fine and especially with the wattage your using. Your coming up on 10 weeks so it shouldn't be more than a week or two away, but keep watching those trichs. If I hadn't known about the trichs myself, I would have harvested mine last week or even earlier and gotten sub par smoke. I've stared at my plant a lot lately and thought of taking it down or at least a top or two, but I've held off (except for once that is and it was way too early - creeper medium high but not long lasting). Wait it out and reap the rewards!

Back
Top Bottom