do they look good / do i need to prune?

Xayah

Hi,

Someone can point me out if they my white cookie feminized looks fine for now please?. do i need to prune them? if yes, tell me what i need to remove please

i took the picture this morning may 25 2017 and i plant the inital seed in water april 9 2017. They are 18 hours under 600 MH HPS and 6 hours in total dark. i just transplant them into bigger pot since the root was going out of the 1 gallon pots

Thanks all

they look wicked for 4 weeks healthy as i don't see the need to touch them yet. though were you going to top them, it might be too late?

Honestly, i didnt know i had to top it. I will do it tonight and im looking at the moment how to do this. I can let the plant much much much longer in the tent to get the maximum of each plant. What do you think of this?

Honestly, i didnt know i had to top it. I will do it tonight and im looking at the moment how to do this. I can let the plant much much much longer in the tent to get the maximum of each plant. What do you think of this?

Not sure what you're trying to say? Do you mean veg much much longer? If so then yeh that's a good idea I think too I am with mine anyway. Why rush? And you don't have to top your plant but a lot do to maximise yield it just creates more budsites

Back
Top Bottom