Do you flush before harvest

Do you flush before harvest?

• No, I feed until the end.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Yes, I flush with water only.

Votes: 110 75.9%
  • Yes, I flush with additives or a solution.

Votes: 27 18.6%

• Total voters
Yeah I hear that. So whats molasis suposed to do to the plants? Give them a sweet taste? Color?

Never using molassis in hydro I would be careful if you already have a steady system down> for soil applications that's different> at one time using a combo of Neem and Molasis in a watered down form, the neem actually stuck in the taste of the buds and smell> neem cake fertilzer is in my soil beds as only a small componant to the overall soil mix

Okay im a soil grower so thats good news. This neem cake i haven't heard of it before. Whats it taste like? IM a newb yo lol sweet tasting? Thanks for the info Cherma

molassis rocks:headbanger: buds more full and dripping with resin:bong::peace:

Really?!?!? Wow im going to try that. When do you start dosing them with molasis? @ what dilution do you give it and for how long? TELL ME YO SECRETS! Jk lol Im just playin with ya bige1511. lol i like that name. i've used it b4

normally dont measure just eye 3tblspoons per gal h2o u can start dosing as soon as u switch to 12/12 noticed changes in the first 2weeks continue all the way thru flowering happy smoking :rollit::ganjamon:

you can always add more Molasis but you can never take it back out> careful in your usage even with soil> The effects of molasis did not impress me nor have I used it again>
> if it is applied in a reasonable manner maybe, but most of my fellow growers here who do use, try too much to " Sweeten" or enlarge the amount of Trichrome production, and
often cause the buds to be altered in taste and effects over this. I have found that a Rock Phosphate (Lomfosco) or similar brand in your area, applied in the begining does a I use 3/4 cup Lomfosco in 5 gallons of soil> 100% better than Molasis could ever do

Neem Cake Fertilizer:
Neem Cake have adequate quantity of NPK in organic form for plant growth. Being totally botanical product it contains 100% natural NPK content and other essential micro nutrients as N(Nitrogen 2.0% to 5.0%), P(Phosphorus 0.5% to 1.0%), K(Potassium 1.0% to 2.0%), Ca(Calcium 0.5% to 3.0%), Mg(Magnesium 0.3% to 1.0%), S(Sulphur 0.2% to 3.0%), Zn(Zinc 15 ppm to 60 ppm), Cu(Copper 4 ppm to 20 ppm), Fe (Iron 500 ppm to 1200 ppm), Mn (Manganese 20 ppm to 60 ppm)It is rich in both sulphur compounds and bitter limonoids.

According to research calculations, neem cake seems to make soil more fertile due to an ingredient that blocks soil bacteria from converting nitrogenous compounds into nitrogen gas. It is a nitrification inhibitor and prolongs the availability of nitrogen to both short duration and long duration crops.

Over dosing with neem in a soil application can lead to root decay from overheating or baking the roots out of their pots or beds literally> it also has an odor that is horendous if you are indoor growing only that can make some people nauseated, and the constant odor of Neem can linger for weeks up to a month> It is a good soil additive properly applied> I reccomend no more than 1/2 cup per a 5 gallon of soil mix> for the entire plants cycle> applied in this manner and not excessively it works well>

Happy growing

does anyone know of ant nutes/fertalizer i can get at ant hardware store.i have a lack of grow shops here.i am in dire need.please help out a felow grower

joeboy123 you are thinking of flushing. This doesnt increase the yeild but flushs the nutes from the soil and a lil from the plant. If done regularly in the flowering stage you will get better burning and tasting buds. This also prevents root lock to an extent. Only flush with distilled water, maby with epsom salts every other flush but just a tiny bit of salts.
WOW i like the sounds of neem cake. I want to try it in a later grow.
Im going to add molasis to my grow supply and start feeding when i switch to 12/12. Thanks for the very usefull info bige1511.

since i started this post I have gone from a week's flush with only H2O to flushing with Sweet brand carb additive, to back again to just plain water; this time, though I flush with 3 weeks of pure H2O... Definitely makes for smoother, better (wait, "mo' better"), smoke. Another thing I have learned about at least myself... If I think it is ready, I wait a week...

BTW... I checked the time... I originally started this post this last year... Wow, time does fly.... I hope everyone does well in 2009!

Back
Top Bottom