Do you grow in Oregon?

frosown

Hey 420 crew! Actually moving out to Oregon in December for graduate school, yeehaw, but I had a few questions regarding the industry. I find tier 1 and tier 2 licenses, but I also hear of patients like Michigan has in place. Could someone elaborate on this?
As well as regarding wholesale to dispensaries, could anyone tell me how easy it is to get rid of your medicine? If you have a high quality product, is it a problem getting rid of large amounts due to competing growers?
Do the smaller growers compete well with the larger facilities?
Indoor high quality medicine wholesale prices?
Indoor recreational wholesale prices?

Looking at really getting into this. Horticulture is my thing. Please, any help is appreciated. Even if you can only answer 1 of the questions, anything is appreciated! Have a stoney day my friends!! :Namaste:

Hey 420 crew! Actually moving out to Oregon in December for graduate school, yeehaw, but I had a few questions regarding the industry. I find tier 1 and tier 2 licenses, but I also hear of patients like Michigan has in place. Could someone elaborate on this?
As well as regarding wholesale to dispensaries, could anyone tell me how easy it is to get rid of your medicine? If you have a high quality product, is it a problem getting rid of large amounts due to competing growers?
Do the smaller growers compete well with the larger facilities?
Indoor high quality medicine wholesale prices?
Indoor recreational wholesale prices?

Looking at really getting into this. Horticulture is my thing. Please, any help is appreciated. Even if you can only answer 1 of the questions, anything is appreciated! Have a stoney day my friends!! :Namaste:

yes we have been growing in southern oregon for 6 years now .....use to get 1500 to 1600 a pound now that the big money farms have invaded southern oregon pounds are going for 300 to 500 ......we are a small family farm we grow most of our own food and the cannabis was for personal use and 70000 to 80000 thousand dollars a year income ...many small family farms did the same thing ...time where good and life was plentyful .......we are never going to stop growing but the market has been screwed by the greed of others if i can help you i would be glad to ....mike ,,,,we only grow useing 100% organic farming ...compost btea's ...manures .....worms ....and we pratice regenerative farming and permaculture

Back
Top Bottom