Do You Have a Non-Using Mate/Partner?

ZedRules

:smokin: I've always posted my life w/ a non-using wife and the battles that ensued led me to believe I could loose her or have a crappy co-existence in which I'm barely tolerated by her...It doesn't matter whether you are BF/GF, Gay, Partners...whatever...if your significant other is adament about making a choice between them or the MJ...it's a tough one to face because they are dictating your right to medicate for illness/stress or the simple private relaxation in the confines of your residence.
I asserted myself and reviewed a few of my accomplishments(blah, blah ...) and said I'm 50 y/o & refuse to be treated in my own house as a child or my wife acting as my mother...that went to shit quick, so I gave her involvment in my MMJ needs, gave her the only keys to the lock up and I do it when she can make sure I'm okay. :adore: Wife is in charge, but at last she drives me to the Coops when I'm too medicated, can't beat that, eh?:laughtwo:

Yeah, my GF no longer smokes. .. she quite when she was prego with my daughter. . . and she has smoked maybe 4 times in the last 2 years. . . oh well. . . she doesn't really bother me about it. . . just when things a getting a little hectic in my cab. .. and have to spend a little time in there. . . she might bitch a little then. . .lol Sorry to hear your significant other has issues with your smoking Zed. . . I'm sure she brings it up at her convienence too. . . :peace:

Yes and she's just wonderful. When I'm really medicated all she says with a giggle is "Been puffing?".. I love it! :laughtwo: :peace:

:allgood: We all face some degree of rejection as a result of our choice to use MJ...what I had to demonstrate is how functional I had been while using it casually, even though my wife did not suspect it...I'm on sooo many controlled prescription pills for anxiety, pain & insomnia, she could never tell the difference if I over medicated on that stuff...I brought her full circle w/ stories of how aweful the DEA had treated otherwise good citizens Thanks to 420 FourmAnd how that could be me...ruined career,
family crisis over something so harmless as MMJ. That opened her eyes as well as her Unconditional LOVE towards me.:peace:

My GF used to smoke then for some reason just kind of stopped. I think it was because of a bad experience or she realized that she didn't like it. She says that she doesn't care but she worries about me getting caught and being careful and all of that stuff. Because of that I rarely smoke around her because I don't wanna hear it. But I smoked 4+ times a week this semester and pulled off a 3.98 GPA at school so she can't say anything about it affecting my grades or my life.

I married my little high school sweetie, and back in the day she would blaze on rare occasions, but for the last ten years or so she hasn't. It used to be a big deal and we would fight over it. Now she scores it for me, because she knows Daddy is happier and more agreeable when he has his medication. Honestly we just matured and I saw her point of view and she saw mine, etc., so we came to mutual understandings.

Back
Top Bottom