Do you smoke when you wake up at night?

realtalgrower

If your like me you wake up once or twice during the night to use the restroom, or I move my knee in to the wrong position and it wakes me. I am never too upset cause I always take a couple pulls on the chillum before I go back to bed. So Do you smoke when you wake up on the middle of the night then go back to sleep?

RTG:bong:

if i have some and after being awake for awhile and if it doesn't look like i will be able to go back to sleep then i will.

I did when I had my chillum, but it got confiscated and I'm too tired to pack a full bowl. I tend to have some sleeping problems and it always helped me get back to bed.

I'm usually half asleep anyways for like the first 10 min after waking up so I usually just pass out again without even noticing that I was awake :cheesygrinsmiley:. Some strange shit has happened due to this, me thinking that I was dreaming when not really o_O.

im a chronic insomniac so im awake at the hours id probably wake up at anyway and when i do fall asleep its never for very long because my back will start sending pain signals from laying down too long

so blah to sleeping, we spend half our lives unconscious anyway

i do.. i will wake up in the middle of the night about 2:00am and pack a half in my bowl and smoke it till i fall back asleep. i do this alot.

ye ai usually have half a blunt that i clip from my bedtime blunt... so i smoke that before going back to bed... but sometimes i get too high and get sleep... stay up watch tv... then eventually doze off

I never though of it before. I think ill try it next time i wake up in the early AM

Back
Top Bottom