Do You Still Get High?

I don't get high at all.

Is that by preference, lol?

Not from edibles or dabs either. But it does help me with my back and knee pain.

I'm a little afraid that this is going to end up happening to me. I'm just farting around with a few miscellenous auto-flowering strains right now, so I won't be expecting much, since they're probably all under 20% THC and have more CB* than I'd prefer when I'm looking to get high. But after this grow is in the books, I'm thinking about growing some indicas (and mostly-indicas) for it's therapeutic benefits ("from the eyebrows down"). Any I have some worry that I'll end up smoking it and it won't do anything for my head.

Yeah... I probably ought to throw a Kali Mist, Zamaldelica, or something of that sort in there, too.

Is that by preference, lol?

I'm a little afraid that this is going to end up happening to me. I'm just farting around with a few miscellenous auto-flowering strains right now, so I won't be expecting much, since they're probably all under 20% THC and have more CB* than I'd prefer when I'm looking to get high. But after this grow is in the books, I'm thinking about growing some indicas (and mostly-indicas) for it's therapeutic benefits ("from the eyebrows down"). Any I have some worry that I'll end up smoking it and it won't do anything for my head.

Yeah... I probably ought to throw a Kali Mist, Zamaldelica, or something of that sort in there, too.

Same here, got an Auto Blue Cheese which is flowering nicely but has a weak smell which indicates it's not going to be too potent. Next to it there's a feminized Green Crack still vegging away after 7 weeks... about the same age as the Blue Cheese, but already has what seems like a deadly pungent smell. Wife says it smells like shit! I wonder what her flowers will smell (and kick) like! The auto cheese is rather smallish, around 16inches. The crack, well that's a totally different story :)

I tried to quit cigs many many times, nicotine gum, patches, vape cigs, nothing ever worked. Then I tried weed, smoked a pinch hit, pipe hits or joint every time I wanted a cigarette. I was stoned for a month straight and never touched tobacco since.
Over 6 years ago now...

Fwiw. My wife and I gave up alcohol 25 years ago and smoking 21 and neither of us has looked back.:circle-of-love::peace:

Same here, got an Auto Blue Cheese which is flowering nicely but has a weak smell which indicates it's not going to be too potent. Next to it there's a feminized Green Crack still vegging away after 7 weeks... about the same age as the Blue Cheese, but already has what seems like a deadly pungent smell. Wife says it smells like shit! I wonder what her flowers will smell (and kick) like! The auto cheese is rather smallish, around 16inches. The crack, well that's a totally different story :)

I have a Barney's L.S.D. Vegging right now. It is an indica dom that is supposed to be a crazy high. I will let you know in 10-12 weeks.;):circle-of-love::peace:

I'm 57 years old and have been tokin' for the past 43 years, 40 years of those on a daily basis.
These days I smoke purely out of habit because the highs that I used to get in my youth are not achieved anymore.
Sometimes I try out some new bud and that first spliff is a whammo but immediately after the following spliffs, the highs tend to get much milder. Even with the new variety, the high is nothing compared to the highs I used to feel in my teens and 20's.
Please share your thoughts with me because this depresses me a bit.
Same here. It's why I switched to mainly edibles. Way more effective and longer lasting.

FUCK NO I DONT SMOKE WEED! THAT SHITS WRONG! ...LIKE MORALLY!

OK, the cops are gone...
FUUUUUCCCKKK yeah, I smoke weed. I've yet to meet someone that can out-smoke me....swear to God.

I've yet to meet someone that can out-smoke me.

Well, come on over. Bring about ten grams of hash oil and some bud to crumble and put it on, and I'll introduce you to a 3-liter gravity bong. In the morning, when we're out and bumming, you can decide which one of us ended up smoking more of it :rofl: .

If your lungs work, an old fart who's been a lifelong cigarette smoker can "out-smoke" you ten times out of ten. And that's not a good thing (for him), trust me.

Back
Top Bottom