Do you think aliens smoke pot?

Thread starter #1
Do you think aliens smoke pot or something similar to it?
Why wouldn't they? It improves senses and the human mind is trained to react to cannabis. I beleive humans are decedents from aliens, that we are simply cross breeds. Mixed alien breeds. Do you think aliens smoke pot? Why or why not? :Namaste: :peace:

I would imagine that "aliens" would not choose to smoke anything, however, I think it would be funny as hell to see a drunk and pissed off alien... ..Remember Rosswell? :D

I was an alien once when I first moved from Hawaii to continental United States. Hawaii has been a state since 1959. Apparently, there are parts of the United States that have yet to realize that Hawaii has been a state for over 50 years. Thus, when I applied for a new Social Security card with my married name, I was almost deported back to Hawaii from the mid south. The Social Security agent was quite adamant about her position that I could not get a new social security card because I need to be an American citizen. It didn't matter that I already had a Social Security card with my maiden name from Hawaii. Finally, the agent's boss wandered over and started chuckling when she found out what the commotion was about. I finally managed to obtain a new Social Security card after the agent's boss intervened. I blame our under funded education system for severely outdated text books and poorly trained teachers.

As for medicating, I can only do so by ingestion and tacking. Besides, I'm not really an alien. Although, my Hawaiian ancestors do have accounts of celestial alien gods who commingled with our ancient princesses.

They have these tiny portals called "squasis" installed into their head beside the temple when they have their "Schmergzin". That's the name of the ceremony for alien initiation into adulthood. The squasi is installed using both technology and this specialized leech called a "seta".

This particular leech doesn't just attach to your skin and suck blood. Instead, they bore inside your body until they are beneath the surface of the skin, and then they attach themselves to a main artery. Before doing so, they inject a very strong numbing agent, so you don't notice. They then proceed to eat to their heart's content. They usually only stay there for a week or two before they are full. They then lay eggs which are attached to the outside of the artery. The leech then dies. The eggs hatch, and the dying leech provides nutrients for the baby leeches. Once strong enough, they make their way to the ear canal to escape. It's considered a huge social blunder for these baby leeches to come out of ones ear in public.

Anyway, they install these portals by allowing the leech to bore into the temple area, but they stop it at the last minute and pull in our. This creates a perfectly sized hole to insert a port. Once the port is installed you can insert a needle that is connected to a machine that can generate the entire spectrum of human emotion and physical sensation. Similar to what is used on Ringworld, but much more advanced.

LEDBud

Smoking pot is one of least effective ways to use it so I think they would use a advanced Vaporizer.
No Alien in his right mind would want to suck combusted plant matter into its tender lungs , especially not Marvin the Martian , he carries a Vaporizer so its pretty clear he likes to Vaporize.
:volcano-smiley:

Why wouldn't they? It improves senses and the human mind is trained to react to cannabis. I beleive humans are decedents from aliens, that we are simply cross breeds. Mixed alien breeds. Do you think aliens smoke pot? Why or why not? :Namaste: :peace:

Where do you think it came from?

Yes, i believe they do, smoke it, vap it, eat it, rub it on owwies, paint with it, etc..
Back when they came and showed earthlings how to build pyramids...they also introduced us to cannabis. Among many other great tools and ideas. Thank you alien!:Namaste:

BigSur

Dank aliens? Now, there's a thought. I think the movie Paul covered that though?

Anthropologically speaking though, MJ evolved with humans, here on Earth. No alien involvement.

Emilya

seriously, wouldn't you, if you were an alien?

I mean, when we go to mars, the martians are going to be asking the same question about us.

Someday, there is going to be a big party on Mars... I do hope that I am invited. :)

LEDBud

I found a News article with a photo of Marvin who apparently has started Smoking dabs threw his Vape gun , the Article wrote that as a direct result of his Cannabis use he has a much more approachable personality.
Stating that he has become the life of the Party.

Dank aliens? Now, there's a thought. I think the movie Paul covered that though?

Anthropologically speaking though, MJ evolved with humans, here on Earth. No alien involvement.
Sure it evolved with us/humans.
BUT
Chicken or the egg, which came first?
Adam nor eve pulled it outa their pocket, not in any literature ive read(not that i believe everything i read either)
So whered the first seed come from, In order to evolve.. Aliens!:36:

Can i be your +1 Emilya?

LEDBud

The Image I posted of Marvin the Martian was not Permitted in this section and was deleted.

Although the Image was of Marvin Vaping Weed it was deemed unrelated and can only be posted in the off topic forums.
Reason being is to prevent google search from directing or redirecting unsuspecting traffic to the forum which could possibly hurt 420's reputation.

Wake n bake time :volcano-smiley: