20190302_185716.jpg
    693.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 20190301_171000.jpg
    20190301_171000.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 20190301_170944.jpg
    20190301_170944.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 154
Hard to tell right now also try to take under a normal light will help us be more accurate with giving you are verdict lol

But I see some point I think I’d say she is going to be female . My guess but early patience should tell you very soon for sure .

lol I want to segregate him from my ladies if it's a guy, I want seeds but I also want some to smoke, also I would be willing to wait years for one plant I'm just excited I do believe there is a vast difference between impatience and excitement although there are aspects of excitement to impatience there is also restlessness and generally irritability

Hard to tell right now also try to take under a normal light will help us be more accurate with giving you are verdict lol

But I see some point I think I’d say she is going to be female . My guess but early patience should tell you very soon for sure .
I figured since I've never seen the white hairs grow from something that has a stem it was a male, seeing as I do not know what a male plant looks like I also wouldn't know when it's identifiable.

do some research >>> here is a link to start you off . spend an hour reading up then you will never have to ask ever again, you will know , its not rocket science :) ..

are they autos , ? are they in veg ? are they under 12/12 light/dark
if the plant is young between the nodes will be a part called the Stigma people think this is the plant sexing its not , male and females have these
It's a mystery seed likely a photo seed, indica, flipped to flower about a week ago so they're under 12/12

do some research >>> here is a link to start you off . spend an hour reading up then you will never have to ask ever again, you will know , its not rocket science :) ..

Always appreciate the advice Professor, I got one of your links earlier it helped a lot. <-- edited after things cleared up

read my above post .. read up on the plants parts i left a link, i think ive answered you in about 6 started threads about the same thing lol .... chill out a bit
This is my second post on the matter that's my own thread.. and if it bothers you you're free to not click it. Look up any topic when people don't get responses or few responses they try again also these are different angles different pictures asking at a different time of day.

lol I want to segregate him from my ladies if it's a guy, I want seeds but I also want some to smoke, also I would be willing to wait years for one plant I'm just excited I do believe there is a vast difference between impatience and excitement although there are aspects of excitement to impatience there is also restlessness and generally irritability
You seem stressed. Learning to be patient with these plants will alleviate much of that.

You have her at 12/12 she'll show herself soon enough.

I figured since I've never seen the white hairs grow from something that has a stem it was a male, seeing as I do not know what a male plant looks like I also wouldn't know when it's identifiable.
Google male cannabis plant see sacs balks it’s s male

Male plants just had to get rid of

Google make cannabis plant see sacs balks it’s s male

Male plants just had to get rid of
Thanks for the response, it has no balls yet the others have shown sex so I assume this is a female since males tend to show quicker and this plant grew out bushy from what I'm reading the males have less bushy structures and less leaves on the top. Time will only tell but I'm wagering on female.

Back
Top Bottom