DobeWan's First Grow! LA Confidential & 24K Gold - LED - 3x3 - Coco

Dobe man! Great work! I think this grow was a success in every sense of the word. As you stated in your beautiful summary, so much learned! 'Immediate dividends'. So much promise. So many great people. And some good bud to boot! You've got an exemplary attitude my new friend, and it's been great to get to know you. Ah yes my man, great things in your future! See you in the perpetual bro .

No doubt this was a very successful first journal for you Dobe, You , I and everyone else following along benefited from you taking the time to share your experiences, the ups and downs, and the end results...I have the feeling that your next harvest will be better than what you expect and they will keep getting better...knowledge is the key and by all of us sharing what we know/try/learn here will benefit everyone that is just getting their feet/roots wet! :goodjob:

Dobe man! Great work! I think this grow was a success in every sense of the word. As you stated in your beautiful summary, so much learned! 'Immediate dividends'. So much promise. So many great people. And some good bud to boot! You've got an exemplary attitude my new friend, and it's been great to get to know you. Ah yes my man, great things in your future! See you in the perpetual bro .

Thanks Mike! Really glad to have connected up with you! This stuff should be cured by October, might be a good time for that coffee!

Well done with this one Dobe! Lets see how the next one goes! Already off to a good start on the next girls.:goodjob:

Thanks Ase! I'm a big fan of your methods and thank you for all of your feedback and encouragement!

No doubt this was a very successful first journal for you Dobe, You , I and everyone else following along benefited from you taking the time to share your experiences, the ups and downs, and the end results...I have the feeling that your next harvest will be better than what you expect and they will keep getting better...knowledge is the key and by all of us sharing what we know/try/learn here will benefit everyone that is just getting their feet/roots wet! :goodjob:

Thanks OTM! It was really great to hit milestones together and share in the experience. The many conversations in here and in your journal about options and approaches helped me a lot - with good vibes as much as ideas and advice. Can't wait to see what fun the future holds!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom