DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure 2.0: The Reboot

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for abandoning this journal. A final update if anyone still has it in their list.

I had a series of health issues but I'm doing a lot better now. I got really sick in April and couldn't get on for a few days in a row. I had some tough things happen in life that made me feel down as well. I decided to take a break to get back into good health. While on my break and recovering I injured myself very badly. I was off work for about 3 months. I couldn't use my right arm and was on painkillers 24/7. It was a really rough summer. I'm still getting regular treatment but I have improved a lot. I've gone back to work, and started growing again.

These grows had something of a rocky finish because of my health issues. The Violator Kush and Liberty Haze turned out great. Having to cut corners caused me to lose some Amnesia x OG and most of my Royal Gorilla to mold unfortunately.

When my last plants finished in June I was really hurting. I couldn't get through the trim on my Chemdawg and ended up curing most of it with everything still on. I managed to get the Tuna Kush and Green Crack trimmed with help. They were my best yet. The Tuna Kush is incredible!

I'm back to growing on a limited scale. I won't be revamping the journal, but maybe I can stop by a few others from time to time.

@Asesino85 the dobe lives! We were worried about you. Glad to hear your health has improved

@Asesino85 the dobe lives! We were worried about you. Glad to hear your health has improved

Aye! I think he broke the news in my journal! I was writing something and quoted someone else and was catching up on everyone else's news when I saw my journal had a new post. I didn't read who it was just figuring it was the guy I quoted and it was Dobe! Big surprise. Sounds like we will see him around every so often so thats good news!

Damn bro. It sounds like you've had a pretty shitty time of it. I really hope things improve for you soon.

Stay strong my man.

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words. Recovery is slow but I'll be doing what I can in the meantime.

In an effort to bring some closure to this journal, here's the last shot of the Violator Kush that was the star of much of this journal. It leaned in the end and lost some of its nice looks, but the bud was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom