Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Just had to post this one here, too...Day #34 of 12/12 :yummy: :

full

Hey! I thought you were in some place warm!:p

Thanks man. Nothing was wrong with her. I would have run her some more if my last cuts took but they did not. I am just saying, I thought mine was frosty but not nearly as frosty as yours bud! :high-five:

Dude, I've never had anything nearly this frosty probably within at least 100 miles of my grow area! :rofl:

This strain is just loving the kit soil! I can't wait to try her in 2nd and 3rd run soil!

Checkout this Day #37 of 12/12 pic I just posted :yahoo: :

full

:cheer:It’s wonderful - biopower:slide:

:idea:
I’m gonna put a pic of some of my current charges in here quick so they can see what they’re supposed to do!

And also to show off season 1 on an outdoor custom DBHBB amended bed. (NOte that there was a duststorm 3 days ago that hasn’t all washed off yet so they’re a bit, dusty ;)) Front and low(ish) is a Critical Mass (Dope Seeds) about 10 days into flower, behind that is a Candida CD-1 (Medical Marijuana Genetics) just entering flower (and a bit late actually, so please pray for me that southern Australia has a nice dry early autumn this year! :laughtwo: - I’ll be covering it from rain for sure). The bed is 1200x1200mm (3x3’). One day down the track I’ll grow a single monster in there... but for now, I’m auditioning, learning and conditioning the soil; [ok girls, look up there at Krip’s and Yeti’s gardens... and aspire:meditate:]

:cheer:It’s wonderful - biopower:slide:

:idea:
I’m gonna put a pic of some of my current charges in here quick so they can see what they’re supposed to do!

And also to show off season 1 on an outdoor custom DBHBB amended bed. (NOte that there was a duststorm 3 days ago that hasn’t all washed off yet so they’re a bit, dusty ;)) Front and low(ish) is a Critical Mass (Dope Seeds) about 10 days into flower, behind that is a Candida CD-1 (Medical Marijuana Genetics) just entering flower (and a bit late actually, so please pray for me that southern Australia has a nice dry early autumn this year! :laughtwo: - I’ll be covering it from rain for sure). The bed is 1200x1200mm (3x3’). One day down the track I’ll grow a single monster in there... but for now, I’m auditioning, learning and conditioning the soil; [ok girls, look up there at Krip’s and Yeti’s gardens... and aspire:meditate:]

Green & lush, Amy! :welldone:

Can someone recommend a Brix refractometer? This is something I’d like to measure through my grows. I use the quadline training method and it involves defoliation. I’d like to measure the Brix at different stages and see if I can keep it high and find a happy medium concerning the growing style I use. Hopefully the info would be useful to someone else one day as well. Thanks in advance.

Type brix refractometer into 'zon and any one of the cheapies will do. :slide: There's one in a box with a dropper n stuff - perfect. You want the low range ones, reading 0 to 32 or so, forgot how much.

Back
Top Bottom