Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey bud.Yes, do both CD's back to back.
And fyi , CD is almost all Trans ok..they are very similar so if you do decide to break them up ,and do a drink between them i would advise to either go with straight water w/Tea, or GI Drench ok.
If you feel they can handle a third CD ,later on , then fine , but try to finish with at least one GI Drench.
Cheers.

Hey bud.Yes, do both CD's back to back.
And fyi , CD is almost all Trans ok..they are very similar so if you do decide to break them up ,and do a drink between them i would advise to either go with straight water w/Tea, or GI Drench ok.
If you feel they can handle a third CD ,later on , then fine , but try to finish with at least one GI Drench.
Cheers.

...okie dokie...gotchya'... :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I love weed that looks like that......those leaves! The frost.......nice!

Shit man thanx coming from u thats high praise indeed. That jus made my day lol. Ive been really working hard to finally have my garden look this good lol. An once i get more stable genetics ill really be able 2 do wonders in my garden lol. Shit even with the genetics i got now most of them turn out great its jus some arent doing as hot as the others. So i figure why waste time with unstable or shity genetics. If its havn issues out it goes. But yeah thanx again brother for this amazing kit its amazing how easy it is once u get used to the kit.

Shit man thanx coming from u thats high praise indeed. That jus made my day lol. Ive been really working hard to finally have my garden look this good lol. An once i get more stable genetics ill really be able 2 do wonders in my garden lol. Shit even with the genetics i got now most of them turn out great its jus some arent doing as hot as the others. So i figure why waste time with unstable or shity genetics. If its havn issues out it goes. But yeah thanx again brother for this amazing kit its amazing how easy it is once u get used to the kit.

Do you take cuttings? Or just seed?

A few pics from the garden!
AE65BBEC-CA01-4300-AEF8-5C947436E643.jpeg
50991768-93DC-432F-9C15-A12D3DC3D9F9.jpeg
F0D20B18-0ECB-401C-B5D6-5B389FFD97F5.jpeg
D8ACF093-B5A4-4B73-9676-2E592CFAF615.jpeg

Do you take cuttings? Or just seed?

Both lol i also have made seeds b4 using the sts method. But those arent what im using this time. This round i went all from seed except 2. My Girl Scout Cookies was a clone and then i got gifted a clone of Mandarin Cookies.

One of the things that helped me when I started using cuttings was to simply cull any laggards. Make 10 clones, use 4, keep the 3 best....
I’ve seen you say before you water your clones with tea, do you still do this and at what rate if ya don’t mind me asking

At the end of harvest do you do the whole 36hours dark thing? I plan to just chop this time. Also I’ve heard of leaving the lights on post chop for 24hours. Plants keep using the light just like flowers in a vase.
I chop right before the lights come on before the plants wake back up

My Dark devil auto is 29 days old today. Did some LST on monday and noticed the pot was light enough so I did a nice, slow, top down watering with GI and Tea. Stayed around the outside edge of the pot and watered to runoff. Wednesday night (lights come on at 8pm) I did a Destress Foliar spray, just a very light misting on the underside of the leaves. She is looking very happy
20190823_200657.jpg
20190823_200704.jpg

I actually do not do this. I do spray with 1/2 strength Destress once or twice.....
My apologies not sure why I was thinking that, so just 1/2 strength de stress n just water for the cubes then?

Keep light on them for a day or two after chop.....yep.
Riddle me this Batman, would putting the stems in a bucket of Growth water after wash in the lights bulk some buds? Xylem would still be active and would pull it up just like blue dyed water and a carnation. Just wondering your thoughts on it.

Riddle me this Batman, would putting the stems in a bucket of Growth water after wash in the lights bulk some buds? Xylem would still be active and would pull it up just like blue dyed water and a carnation. Just wondering your thoughts on it.

Think I read about that idea being used to add a specific flavor/smell

Back
Top Bottom