Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Just to be clear 1st and 2nd Run amendments are the same but I like to organize :rofl: :rofl:

1570867983998.png

Omg thats a genius idea lol. I cant believe i didnt think of sumthn like tht. Those rocks wont get moister built up in em now lol.

its only a reference but when your running more than 1 plant and the schedules get spread out
it is EASY to forget which one got what ;)

For real lol. I actually jus did alil mess up with one of my plants i was planning to give it a rescue drench an my other plants were ready for there first set of cats. So as i was doing the cats i noticed i gave it to the wrong one. An the one i wanted to a rescue drench on got her first cats instead lol.

So now im wondering can i give a rescue drench inbetween the 2 cat drenches? And if so would i jus wait for the next feeding after tht to do the second cat drench?

Great day to ya'l gang. A few pics of some DBHBB Lemon Zkittles and Bubba Hash,...2 weeks out.. :ganjamon:
These were/are growing in 4th run , modified soil. Next crop will go one more ,..in 5th run.
Cheers gang, enjoy the day.

Good lord those are big colas lol. U always got these giant ass buds everytime i look into ur garden lol i love it man. I like watching the plants develop almost as much as smoking them lmao.... ALMOST lol. But yea ill be starting my auto grow with docs kit an ill have a zkittles going so i wonder how different the taste an smell will be from ur lemon zkittles an my normal zkittles. But yea man lookn gud congrats.

Great mornin to ya'l gang and a big Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians around these parts.
PC , just for your info. The 'dunking' method some use is NOT needed fyi. I have NEVER watered like that. Its just Doc's way of ensuring the entire rootball /mass gets soaked is all. I've only ever watered slowly down the top (just like mother nature does it!) That method really is only practical while the plants are in the #1's...after that dunking large pots in a huge container is very wasteful of the liquids in the kit. Just my thoughts PC...enjoy your day . :circle-of-love:

Lmao omg could u even imagine tryn to dunk one of the big pots u use or one of the totes i use lmao. I can barley move the dam thing an no way wud i b able 2 pick it up into another bucket to dunk it. Plus wen i tried to pick it up an move it last time i got it about 1.5 inches off the ground an went to move an bam plastic handles snap off an break n pot jus thumps dwn lol. So yea no moving them much till i get them on some roller tray things or sumthn like u got lol. Shit we wud need like alil crane and a rope to try an dunk those big basturds lol.

They are looking like they handled the travel nicely Ween. I have not been to this thread much, though I will more in the near future. (Just subscribed). I just mixed up my first High Brix kit 2 weeks ago. Gonna start a journal for the grow, and any High Brix vets help would be sincerely appreciated.

Oh shit looky there we got another one over to the brix side lmao. Hell yea man this kit makes some of the best produce ive ever had. Plus the high is alil better i think lol. But the smoothness of the smoke is what got me at first. I was like dam it dnt even burn or nuthn its so smooth an very tastey lol. Ive done the same strain using synthetic nutes an then done the other in docs kit an shit it was like 2 different plants when they finished n u got to smoke it lol.

Oh shit looky there we got another one over to the brix side lmao. Hell yea man this kit makes some of the best produce ive ever had. Plus the high is alil better i think lol. But the smoothness of the smoke is what got me at first. I was like dam it dnt even burn or nuthn its so smooth an very tastey lol. Ive done the same strain using synthetic nutes an then done the other in docs kit an shit it was like 2 different plants when they finished n u got to smoke it lol.

High Brix is different than "other." No question. The flavors and smoothness isn't comparable. That's why we do this!

Here’s my two cents worth for not wasting product when dunking.

I cut the tops off 1 gal bleach bottles - make sure they’re the larger dia ones. As you can see, a gal pot fits nicely and the bleach bottle comes up (careful where you cut it) pretty close to the ¾ mark on the one gal pot.

After dunking, I drain the pot per docs directions in the second bleach bottle while the next one soaks. Then it goes in the third bottle (can be one of the 3/4 gal b bottles) and I let it drain until the dripping stops. At times, I have four bleach bottles going and can go through a lot pots fairly quickly.

I too use the "drained" drench to refill the first pot and usually have less than a qt or two left over. Cheap and effective.
9F044D9A-99C6-4AE7-B37D-507968F1C32D.jpeg

Didnt doc say sumthn about dont put square pegs in round holes hahaha jus playn. But nice job on finding a gud dunkn bucket man. I cudnt find one for the life of me to fit my pots individually like that. I wanted to have em all jus sitting in there own bucket like u got but it didn work tht way lol. So i started doing the dunks in a big 30 gallon tote till the plant goes into final home of a 25gallon tote.

High Brix is different than "other." No question. The flavors and smoothness isn't comparable. That's why we do this!

Hey doc i had a question about one of my plants i was guna do a rescue drench on b4 she got her first set of cats since its time for those. But i accidentally gave her the first cat wen i was feeding every one i got messed up lol. So now im wondering can i give her the rescue drench now and then when it would be time for the next feeding do the second set of cats?? Or should i jus continue on with the second set of cats now and then maybe the rescue drench after?? Idk its weird the plants has leaves burning up on the bottom and weird colors on the leaves like they are lighter in some areas. But the buds are forming nice fat colas an frosty as shizz so jus wondering what u think i should do jus continue on with the drenches like normal an dnt waste the nutes on a rescue drench or what lol. Ill post some pics of the plant in question 2nite wen the light comes on since its during lights off right now. But here is the one im talkn about as of a few days ago i think this pic was taken.

But see the buds look good so far. So idk its weird lol oh an the strain is Mandarin Cookies if that helps. I believe its the one they used with the forum cut cookies and mandarin sunset. I got gifted a clone from a gud friend on here @bobrown14 an this is the first run ive done with it. An so of course i jus had to put it ur soil lol. An shit even with the leaves burning up this is still some of the best lookn bud in my flower tent. I put a White Berry into flower the same time as this Mandarin Cookies an the Mandarin buds are almost twice the size the white berry's are lol

Hey doc i had a question about one of my plants i was guna do a rescue drench on b4 she got her first set of cats since its time for those. But i accidentally gave her the first cat wen i was feeding every one i got messed up lol. So now im wondering can i give her the rescue drench now and then when it would be time for the next feeding do the second set of cats?? Or should i jus continue on with the second set of cats now and then maybe the rescue drench after?? Idk its weird the plants has leaves burning up on the bottom and weird colors on the leaves like they are lighter in some areas. But the buds are forming nice fat colas an frosty as shizz so jus wondering what u think i should do jus continue on with the drenches like normal an dnt waste the nutes on a rescue drench or what lol. Ill post some pics of the plant in question 2nite wen the light comes on since its during lights off right now. But here is the one im talkn about as of a few days ago i think this pic was taken.

But see the buds look good so far. So idk its weird lol oh an the strain is Mandarin Cookies if that helps. I believe its the one they used with the forum cut cookies and mandarin sunset. I got gifted a clone from a gud friend on here @bobrown14 an this is the first run ive done with it. An so of course i jus had to put it ur soil lol. An shit even with the leaves burning up this is still some of the best lookn bud in my flower tent. I put a White Berry into flower the same time as this Mandarin Cookies an the Mandarin buds are almost twice the size the white berry's are lol

Clean up all the lower stuff.

When pruning a plant, it's important to be able to look straight down from the top and see dirt. Those leaves at the bottom just look like they aren't getting light and the plant wants to be rid of them.....nota problem.

Clean up all the lower stuff.

When pruning a plant, it's important to be able to look straight down from the top and see dirt. Those leaves at the bottom just look like they aren't getting light and the plant wants to be rid of them.....nota problem.

Ok so then i wudnt do the rescue drench then and jus continue with the cats like i was thinking?

If you have a basement then store it there , where its a bit cooler. And that sucks u had to pay extra charges to customs. Friggen crooks.
Ive NEVER had to pay a single extra nickel at the border....Doc's stuff just rolls right thru...every time ...goin on 7 yrs now wtf?
I believe you. I don't know why they charged me. It took a long time to get processed at the custom in Montreal.. Maybe it's a fluke or maybe it's on their radar now.. idk...

Either way I've got my kit now! :yahoo:I just need to print the chart and I'll be good to go!

If you have a basement then store it there , where its a bit cooler. And that sucks u had to pay extra charges to customs. Friggen crooks.
Ive NEVER had to pay a single extra nickel at the border....Doc's stuff just rolls right thru...every time ...goin on 7 yrs now wtf?

Could you ship around your country cheaply once it gets over to you? Could you be a reseller for all the northern peeps?

Hey guys i had a question for the brix crew. I notice some people saying they start seeds in alil bit of plain promix in a hole in the kit soil so it dnt burn up well i was wondering is this deep enough of a hole its 3 inches deep n i cam fit my fist in there. So im wondering if i filled this hole with plain pm will tht be enough so my new seedling which is an auto by the way idk if tht matters or not but will this be enough to keep her from burning up?

An then i figured id throw up a few shots of the L.A S.A.G.E CBD plant i jus harvested the other day and got her drying up on the line as we speak lol. This is b4 the trim.

An then here she is after i nice haircut to get rid of all the giant fans. Also anything tht didnt have frost got chopped off. I wana keep the frosty ones for concetrates or whatever plus it helps to slow the drying dwn since its super dry where i have to dry an cure.

That is a big enough divot IMOA and nice harvest :thumb:

Ok kool thanx. An yea i was pretty excited when i was taking her down the buds are jus ungodly sticky lol. I cant wait till this shizz is cured up nice an good lol. It smells very peculiar its spicey almost but with some kind of sweet candy smell or sumthn idk but it has a very unique one that im quite interested to taste once she has a nice full cure. Shit im guna take the nice cola i can find on it an that is the one im guna try an cure for a month to really see the difference it makes.

Omg thats a genius idea lol. I cant believe i didnt think of sumthn like tht. Those rocks wont get moister built up in em now lol.

For real lol. I actually jus did alil mess up with one of my plants i was planning to give it a rescue drench an my other plants were ready for there first set of cats. So as i was doing the cats i noticed i gave it to the wrong one. An the one i wanted to a rescue drench on got her first cats instead lol.

So now im wondering can i give a rescue drench inbetween the 2 cat drenches? And if so would i jus wait for the next feeding after tht to do the second cat drench?

Good lord those are big colas lol. U always got these giant ass buds everytime i look into ur garden lol i love it man. I like watching the plants develop almost as much as smoking them lmao.... ALMOST lol. But yea ill be starting my auto grow with docs kit an ill have a zkittles going so i wonder how different the taste an smell will be from ur lemon zkittles an my normal zkittles. But yea man lookn gud congrats.

Lmao omg could u even imagine tryn to dunk one of the big pots u use or one of the totes i use lmao. I can barley move the dam thing an no way wud i b able 2 pick it up into another bucket to dunk it. Plus wen i tried to pick it up an move it last time i got it about 1.5 inches off the ground an went to move an bam plastic handles snap off an break n pot jus thumps dwn lol. So yea no moving them much till i get them on some roller tray things or sumthn like u got lol. Shit we wud need like alil crane and a rope to try an dunk those big basturds lol.
I'm using 10 gl. fabric bags and if I pour water in the saucer, it get's sucked up pronto, but I've quit doing it because I feel the fabric bags are filtering the nutrients out, so now, like Duggan, I water everything down the top, except the ones. Actually, I thought pouring the water in the saucers, was easier. Duggan got them big old donkey kongs growing !! I think he's getting his at Home Depot now ? :morenutes::surf:

Ya...i'm not a fan of grow 'bags'. Puffer, u gonna switch over to reg. nursery pots , right? There are a couple things about the bags that are not good. The edges of the soil mass, dries out too fast compared to the middle areas. Mold issues on the fabric around the bottoms , from sitting in saucer water too long.
The pots i use are hard plastic (sheets) with dibits , with holes protruding out , so a proper 'root pruning' takes place.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom