Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

what is the buzz like from that Sweet Tooth I have some to grow this spring

Well its still got 2 cure more but so far its great. Is very tastey n fruity. With a nice body stone an complet relaxed feeling altho that could be contributed to it being a wake an bake an all wake an bake sessions i do almos put me back 2 sleep lmao. But yea its a very pleasant smoke an great for night time use.

@Blazinjones To return anything on Amazon I think you just have to print off a return label. I took mine to a UPS store and they scanned the label and sent it back. Refund was given almost as soon as they scanned it. Then I just ordered what I needed again.

Just FYI this wasn’t Docs fear I was returning. Lol. But should work the same I would think for anything purchased on Amazon

@Blazinjones To return anything on Amazon I think you just have to print off a return label. I took mine to a UPS store and they scanned the label and sent it back. Refund was given almost as soon as they scanned it. Then I just ordered what I needed again.

Just FYI this wasn’t Docs fear I was returning. Lol. But should work the same I would think for anything purchased on Amazon
I second that. I have done the same thing on Amazon the return was pretty easy. Where it shows your order there should be a box for return item you hit that and give a reason for return then you print the label box it up and take it to a UPS drop off there is usually one close some times they use stores like Khloe's for returns

Yes, and i recommend new growers who still have that 'chart' to lose it! It was something Doc put together to help and be a 'guide' for newer growers but since SO many variables exist between grows , it's just NOT a good idea to try and follow it. He (Doc) has done an unbelievable amount of work not only developing the 'kit' , but also using all our experience with it to improve and perfect it. Hats off to him for being so determined to succeed with it. :adore:

Hey guys i had a question about my Bluedream auto its starting to get super bushy an leaf tucking just iant really working any more lol. So i was wondering what shud i do shud i jus give her a defo or shud i do sumthn else? She is just starting to flower so i dnt wana stunt her but i also dont want almost all the budsites being blocked either. So if any1 has any helpful pointers i would greatly appreciate it. Here she is in 3rd round soil.

Then here we got my Rhino Ryder auto an man these buds are getting thick as shizz already lol.

Then here is my Zkittles auto she really widened up more then i thought she would. So im hoping since those colas got so long they actually fill out an become big ol donkey dicks lol.

Hey Blazin. Yes, a couple things u can/should do. Try and spread out all the main branches some, letting light into the middle. Next, very carefully be selective and remove/pinch off any big fans that block promising bud sites...but DON'T go crazy OK. Be very selective doing this , and ONLY after u have spread things out some OK. don't worry, those 'hidden' sites will flourish, just get them a lil more space and light ok. Cheers. If u have ANY questions u can PM me to discuss further OK. :high-five:

When i go to his site it jus redirects me to amazon when i wana buy items lol.

Pretty sure that when you order through the Zon, Doc is fulfilling that order. Can you use the extra recharge? If so simply order the amendment. If you can't afford or don't need the recharge then send it back.

That bushy plant looks great. Don't mess with it much, may be take a few leaves but not too many.

:passitleft:

Look amazon sent me the wrong item i was supposed to get 1st run ammendment not recharge. Which really sux cuz now it means i gotta wait even longer b4 i can recook this lo
Just use that Recharge as if it was First Run. There's only a minor difference and if you'll be just fine, especially if it's second run.......and of course you'll get the right product.

Amazon ain't perfect, but they do process payments.....

Just use that Recharge as if it was First Run. There's only a minor difference and if you'll be just fine, especially if it's second run.......and of course you'll get the right product.

Amazon ain't perfect, but they do process payments.....

Ok im confused lol u said to use the recharge as if it were first run. Then u say i should be fine especially if its second run well if its second run soil wudnt i use 3rd run ammendment for it not first run ammendment?

I got a kits worth of used first run soil needing to be recooked and i also got a kits worth of used second run soil. So what kit would i use the recharge on to recook the first run or second run?

I believe he is saying it is fine for 1st or 2nd run
Better for a 2nd run mix but will still work as a 1st run

The 3rd is different. I do not know what’s diff but I am doing a 3rd run mix now and it is marked 3rd I used 1st run twice

I believe he is saying it is fine for 1st or 2nd run
Better for a 2nd run mix but will still work as a 1st run

The 3rd is different. I do not know what’s diff but I am doing a 3rd run mix now and it is marked 3rd I used 1st run twice

Yea i actually got another kit that is 3rd run soil as well. Its the one all my autos are in rite now. The ones im actually asking doc about an what not lol. Actually i believe it was doc or maybe @Duggan mentioned i shud take this Bluedream auto and stretch her out abit then give a slight pruning. Which i did an now im wondering should i do a destress spray on all my girls i jus did a slight pruning on? Or since they are in flower shud i not? Here they are as of 30 min ago or so lol.
Bluedream auto

Rhino Ryder auto

Then here is the Zkittles auto all these are from fast buds seeds.

You won't hurt anything by giving destress. I like to give destress a couple days before I clone a plant or do any serious pruning but doing it now would be better than not doing it.

Ok thanx i appreciate the help.

Hey does any1 know since there autos an i dont uppot i didnt get a chance to use any roots really. So i was wondering can i jus put alil in the water with my next feeding that i do an jus water her in that way or does it not work like that? Or can i jus put a alil on top of the soil an water in with next feeding?

Back
Top Bottom