Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

A friendly tip for research as well is to use the search function. I have found reading through long threads can be rough. I took a screen cap of what I do often, search a topic crossed with a member. For me it has become the best way to find info and at least a starting point before asking questions. Since most questions have been asked dozens of time per year.....it can be easy to find the answers you are looking for plus answers to questions you have yet to think of. I tend to look a a bunch of different experienced brixers to cross reference different methods and ideas. Still feel free to ask questions though.

Example: water quality by @Doc Bud

Screenshot_20200217-071727_Chrome.jpg

Pages and pages of Doc talking about water quality over the years.

Screenshot_20200217-072149_Chrome.jpg

Enjoy :bongrip:

Thanks seedlingmtl. I will start using the search function as you have so simplified the steps for me.

I want to ad to that tip a bit.

You can use the operator #AND# between the 2 words and search will only return posts with both those words in them (instead of either). Sot to search for water quality, type

Water #AND# quality

You can change ‘Everywhere‘ to “This thread’ if you want to restrict results to the thread yer in as well

:thumb:

Distilled water does not need any pH treatment in High Brix.
Not in any properly buffered soil, right? :high-five:

Mhmm I love high brix :thumb: :blunt: Cannot thank you enough doc for what you do and still do for us.

My first high brix harvest was in Nov 2019 and my second high brix harvest will be coming up sometime in April. I'm super excited and cant wait to try second + run mixes!

I wanted to share a photo of my nugs that's been in the jars since nov harvest. It smokes smooth and the smell is strong.

Starduster:
20200217_220854.jpg

20200217_220945.jpg

20200217_221415.jpg

if there's a reader is reading this post and thinking about trying to grow some high brix cannabis.....

Alright brixers. Help anass get this fixed. I bought the bulk kit and put 160 gallons worth of soil amendments in in bail of pro mix. Is this now garbage? Why doesn't it say to put a certain amount in mix on the card that comes in the bag? The other bags stayed how much to use. Sorry to vent but I'm disgusted by this ugly turn of events.

Alright brixers. Help anass get this fixed. I bought the bulk kit and put 160 gallons worth of soil amendments in in bail of pro mix. Is this now garbage? Why doesn't it say to put a certain amount in mix on the card that comes in the bag? The other bags stayed how much to use. Sorry to vent but I'm disgusted by this ugly turn of events.

So you put the hole bulk kit into one bail of soil?

My only true recommendation would be to buy 3 more bails of soil and work casting and mix all together.
When buying the kit you realized it was 4 kits worth of mix.

You're going to have to mix that soil into 3 more bales of Promix.....

The Bulk kit is 4 kits for the price of 3.....and a bit more. Not to worry.....you can save this.

Thanks guys.... I feel like an idiot... I've also put a lot of extra work into mixing up the kit. That's going to be one heck of a pile of dirt.

Just make sure to mix it very thoroughly and scientifically.

I'd take 25% of each fresh bale and set it aside----easy to do if you cut the plastic and peel it off with a shovel.

Then divide the currently mixed bale into 4 parts and add one part to each of the three "3/4 sized" bales and the final part to the 25% you cut off from each bale to start.

You'll have lots of soil.....which isn't a bad thing.

Can he just take 1/4 of the overdosed soil and blend it with another 3/4 raw ProMix?

Would the rest of it be alright until he needs it?

Back
Top Bottom