Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Great job PC!

I did have a question for @Doc Bud, or anyone else if they wanted to weigh in... my bro has some ewc kickin around and I wanted to use it in the blend with promix hp... but no npk values are listed on packaging or on website... so I emailed them, and they sent me this info.... is it suitable for Doc Bud’s High Brix Blend kit?

btw: they responded within a couple of days with this. I’m very impressed as my email was short and to the point... kudos to them!

91731B59-C560-4BBA-AD2D-2DE1BF256EBE.jpeg

They're borderline too high in K....but they'll work. Grow a frankenstrain.

was going to join @Sparkey224 in growing Neville Haze in dbhbb. I’ll try to find some wiggle worm.... thanks for the prompt response!
We would love to have you join us in the grow :high-five:

was going to join @Sparkey224 in growing Neville Haze in dbhbb. I’ll try to find some wiggle worm.... thanks for the prompt response!
Hey @Opar . Thanks for the tag in. Yes, Im going Docs with the Neville Haze grow in late July. The soil is cooking as we speak and im pretty excited about it.:high-five:
I better get use to this journal as im sure would greatly benefit from it.
Thanks for what your doing Doc:high-five:

Got my 200 gallons of cooked dirt ready to go. I've started my first four clones planted and growing. Man there was no sag in them and they really seem to love this dirt. I'm so excited to get the kit up and running. Now as my mind goes thru everything that needs to happen in the coming weeks and months I can see some problems that I will need people on this site to help me as I grow into a high brix grower. My first question is this: As I move forward with my growing plans I will have 20 plants (5 sets of 4 plants) at different stages of growth. From seedlings, veg, and flower. How does everyone keep track of each plant and what they were last given and what they need next. I've attached pictures of all of my plants and the different stages they are in right now. All plants but the clones are in happy frog and being fed megacrop. The ones in the flower room are also getting bud explosion. The flower room plants are between 5 to 8 weeks from finishing
20200326_172723.jpg

My first clones in docs kit. These are "the new" clones from Humboldt.
20200326_175146.jpg
20200326_175142.jpg

These are step two and three in my growing process.
20200326_175156.jpg
these four plants are step four of my process and in two week they will be up potted to ten gallon pots. Two weeks after that they will be flipped.
20200326_175356.jpg
20200326_175352.jpg
20200326_175224.jpg
20200326_175216.jpg

Four random shots of my flower room. There are two of "the new", three white widow, and three Alaskan purple plants in that room.

Got my 200 gallons of cooked dirt ready to go. I've started my first four clones planted and growing. Man there was no sag in them and they really seem to love this dirt. I'm so excited to get the kit up and running. Now as my mind goes thru everything that needs to happen in the coming weeks and months I can see some problems that I will need people on this site to help me as I grow into a high brix grower. My first question is this: As I move forward with my growing plans I will have 20 plants (5 sets of 4 plants) at different stages of growth. From seedlings, veg, and flower. How does everyone keep track of each plant and what they were last given and what they need next. I've attached pictures of all of my plants and the different stages they are in right now. All plants but the clones are in happy frog and being fed megacrop. The ones in the flower room are also getting bud explosion. The flower room plants are between 5 to 8 weeks from finishing
20200326_172723.jpg

My first clones in docs kit. These are "the new" clones from Humboldt.
20200326_175146.jpg
20200326_175142.jpg

These are step two and three in my growing process.
20200326_175156.jpg
these four plants are step four of my process and in two week they will be up potted to ten gallon pots. Two weeks after that they will be flipped.
20200326_175356.jpg
20200326_175352.jpg
20200326_175224.jpg
20200326_175216.jpg

Four random shots of my flower room. There are two of "the new", three white widow, and three Alaskan purple plants in that room.

Just start with 4 to 6 high brix plants and continue to do what you do with the rest. You won't have too much work to do in HB soil....just don't make all the usual mistakes:

1. Poor environment
2. cold cement slab
3. over watering
4. trying to use other products with HB
5. not reading directions and doing silly stuff: IE mixing everything together and using everything at once.

Just start with 4 to 6 high brix plants and continue to do what you do with the rest. You won't have too much work to do in HB soil....just don't make all the usual mistakes:

1. Poor environment
2. cold cement slab
3. over watering
4. trying to use other products with HB
5. not reading directions and doing silly stuff: IE mixing everything together and using everything at once.
Lol with #5 You remembered...... my environment is just about perfect. I can control the environment when then the lights are on 79-83° 48-52rh. Lights off the temp goes as low as 69 and humidity goes up to about 58. Floor is wood. Watering is good at least I think so. Not mixing nutrients the only plants in your kit are the clones. As I up pot them they will be in the kit and all future plants will start in the kit.

I am a First time grower and this is my crop of Doc Buds High Brix Blend. The kit is really easy to use, I Love it. @Duggan is my Mentor and he has done a wonderful job. When I started this grow I didn't expect this good of a crop
Tent 3 18 2020.jpg
Plants 2 24 2020 1.jpg
Plants 3 23 2020 2.jpg
Plants 3 24 2020 1 .jpg
Tent 3 23 2020 1.jpg
Delicious looking buds !!

@JKB1989
I have a page per plant. But sometimes I'll put several on the same page if they are the same strain. Or maybe all getting pollinated by the same male.
I also use a dry erase marker on the wall to keep track of my flower room. Each plant has start of flowering, when to recharge/start cats, next anticipated feeding, and anticipated harvest.
Doc's system is easy, but you need to keep track of things. Especially if you smoke while you garden. :ganjamon:

I'm just nervous. I dont smoke often so when I do I get a great buzz. I'm stoned and I'm sitting with two of my kids watching led zeppelin live from kenworth 1979.... it is so good....
Hey JK - I use a colour coded chart, following the colours of the kit products. I didn’t do this my first few grows with tthe kit, it developed over time. I found that i needed something easy to reference very quickly.

This shows 4 plants actually getting the same treatment all the time - that’s because they are all in the same rasied bed outdoors.

When I have them in seperate pots, the chart looks a bit more like patchwork. Each plant has a column. It’s basic but it really works for me. Havent made a silly error with the wrong drench or foliar since I started w it. It’s pinned to my wall at eye height, with a pot of coloured pencils below :)
3A22DD07-8474-4E7B-B6B3-F961D9990B50.jpeg

:Namaste:

I have coded messages on my phone calendar of flip dates per strain and number of plants. Meaningless to anyone else that sees it. I also have a white board and keep notes of what product I gave to which plants last and plan to give next. It's rudimentary and gets sketchy if I'm running more than 4 strains. I usually have 3-4 strains going and will run them several times each so I can dial them in.

I use a lil white board stuck next to the tent. Has the plants on the left side in a column and I just put what I’m gaining them and the date out next to them until I reach the end of the board and then I erase the beginning of the line and start over

Back
Top Bottom