Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Damn it Doc, gotta quit showing those fake plants lol. Girls looking great as always doc. I cracked open my Afro cookies, a dosidos mom in the cross. I was shocked, has best taste, and there's no ceiling to the buzz. I smoked 4-5 yesterday and just kept getting ripped. I took 2 naps lol. There's a huge difference coming from synthetics to your kit, by far some of the best smoking herb I've grown. But seems like each run turns out a little better than the last. Thanks doc
:Namaste::passitleft:

Damn it Doc, gotta quit showing those fake plants lol. Girls looking great as always doc. I cracked open my Afro cookies, a dosidos mom in the cross. I was shocked, has best taste, and there's no ceiling to the buzz. I smoked 4-5 yesterday and just kept getting ripped. I took 2 naps lol. There's a huge difference coming from synthetics to your kit, by far some of the best smoking herb I've grown. But seems like each run turns out a little better than the last. Thanks doc

Thanks for the kind feedback. It looks like you and the soil have formed a good relationship.......

Beautiful trich shots. The type of bud you don't even wanna break up with your fingers because you know they will get stickum on them.

My shameless plug pointed at my High Brix (DBHB) Lunar Calander DROP GUAWi Journel

Not a lot going on at the moment only 5 day old seedlings so have been posting random
ideas and working on environment issues (RH at the moment)

All are welcome and free to post pictures, questions, comments, corrections, helpful Hints .....

MY GUAWI JOURNEL

================================================

My shameless plug pointed at my High Brix (DBHB) Lunar Calander DROP GUAWi Journel

Not a lot going on at the moment only 5 day old seedlings so have been posting random
ideas and working on environment issues (RH at the moment)

All are welcome and free to post pictures, questions, comments, corrections, helpful Hints .....

MY GUAWI JOURNEL

================================================

See you guys over at Gazoos garden, always interesting stuff going on over there! :yummy:

I'll shoot you a PM soon, or you can shoot me one because I'm going to need at least another kit. I don't have 50 posts yet, so I don't think I can message yet.

Click on Doc Bud's name, then on "about" and you'll get a business email address.

:Namaste:

That’s art right there Buckshot! And I’m not only talking about the photo :love: Some beautiful cultivating :yummy:
(Seriously, photo of the month material, don’t ya think!?)
Hey Gaz! You’re doin a lunar thing too!! I always try to garden by the moon, I’m making it a minor theme in my current grow journal :thumb:

I’ll come check you out!

That’s art right there Buckshot! And I’m not only talking about the photo :love: Some beautiful cultivating :yummy:
(Seriously, photo of the month material, don’t ya think!?)

Hey Gaz! You’re doin a lunar thing too!! I always try to garden by the moon, I’m making it a minor theme in my current grow journal :thumb:

I’ll come check you out!

Please do, Nice to have you watching my back :high-five:

Yup just on a whim I Dropped on the NEW Moon 12th/13th
Full Moon will be the 27th which should be the beginning or
just after beginning of VEG. At day 6 seedling stage lights on just a few
minutes ago :)

July’s New Moon was on the 12th for the US and 13th for Europe. The Full Moon will be coming later on July 27th.
July’s Full Moon is commonly known as the Full Buck or Thunder Moon, a tribute from the Algonquin to a time of year when spectacular electrical storms rake the northern forests

My fellow high brixers I present my two favorite plants..

A GDP (Ken Estes) and a Chronic Haze (Delicious Seeds) Can you guess which is which? :)

Have a great day everyone!

Attachments

• 25C9ED07-D42D-4315-BB4C-482AEF8B3D2A.jpeg
    25C9ED07-D42D-4315-BB4C-482AEF8B3D2A.jpeg
    883.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 76CB07F8-5003-4E43-BE4B-A6C370FBEB34.jpeg
    76CB07F8-5003-4E43-BE4B-A6C370FBEB34.jpeg
    681.8 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom