Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

This is from my second kit grow in unused, tuned soil:

20150813_042124.jpg

IMAG0260_BURST001_1.jpg

I can't begin to tell you how anxious I am for this. Doc this kit really is perfect for beginners. And things are only going to get better :thanks:

Now that looks nice. :drool:

four weeks plus into flower and they had second Cat drench a few days ago
starting to pack on some tris

Cream Carmel
G23_CC_4w_flwr_1.jpg

Blue Dream
G23_BD_4w_flwr_1.jpg

Green Poison lower branch has tripple nodes all the way up
G23_GP_4w_flwr_3n.jpg

Can't say roots didn't develop on this grow, and they all look this way
G23_bag_roots_4wk_flwr_1.jpg

I posted this in my journal but not too many follow that, so....here is my terpene profile for high brix tangerine dream. Maybe someone that has knowledge of the terpenes can comment. The potency test will be completed in about a week but this is the stuff I think will be directing breeding in the future as more mapping of cannabis is done. The little research I've done on terpenes is pretty fascinating.
Screenshot_2015-08-14-20-17-54.png

I hate asking questions that I know have been asked, sorry bros.

do ya'll spray destress even if plants look good? like a light spray every 10 days or something?

I hate asking questions that I know have been asked, sorry bros.

do ya'll spray destress even if plants look good? like a light spray every 10 days or something?

No probs Boogs....ya with the DE Stress....You only have to use it when they're stressed in some way like after transpanting, supercropping, or if another stress factor is present. Mine don't get it unless there is an issue....they just don't need it otherwise. It won't hurt to give it every ten days like you said but they really DON"T need it if all looks good and proper. I still have a small bottle i hardly ever use.It's the only item in the Kit that lasts and lasts ...just because i rarely have problems in our DBHBB. Cheers Boogs...hope i've helped!

My Tahoe OG seems to have a little leaf curling and the color is fading a little

I did a 2nd app of Destress last night and she got her first Cat drench a couple of days ago so the 2nd will be in the

next couple of days

Up to this point I have been following directions with once a week Dstress and Brix foliar

I am thinking I need to add Epsom salt but wanted to ask and also if that is what is needed how much and how often

:thanks:

image30457.jpg

image30444.jpg

Hey High-
How much Cat did you use - and was it only on the one plant?
Those two pic's look totally different to me. Are they before and after, or??

My Tahoe OG seems to have a little leaf curling and the color is fading a little

I did a 2nd app of Destress last night and she got her first Cat drench a couple of days ago so the 2nd will be in the

next couple of days

Up to this point I have been following directions with once a week Dstress and Brix foliar

I am thinking I need to add Epsom salt but wanted to ask and also if that is what is needed how much and how often

image30457.jpg

image30444.jpg

Something's not quite right with the roots on that plant. I say do a rescue drench. If you want to add epsoms, top dress them.

Hey High-
How much Cat did you use - and was it only on the one plant?
Those two pic's look totally different to me. Are they before and after, or??

7 ml cat drench +.5ml tea + 1gal RO each plant

pics taken at the same time I just held the light at a diff angle trying to highlight the problem

:Namaste:

Something's not quite right with the roots on that plant. I say do a rescue drench. If you want to add epsoms, top dress them.

Thanks Doc, not sure what went wrong

I did the rescue drench last night I will hold off on Epsom for now,

So since this watering should have been 2nd cat drench and I did rescue should I give the 2nd CD at the next

watering or skip it?

Back
Top Bottom