Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I had similar issues after my cat drenches. I think I mixed mine a little stronger than my plant liked. But I’ve struggles with low humidity as well so it could have been environmental. Buds are still looking immaculate tho so.......
Not sure if either of those could be the culprit but that’s what was going on when mine started showing those signs.

Just
I had similar issues after my cat drenches. I think I mixed mine a little stronger than my plant liked. But I’ve struggles with low humidity as well so it could have been environmental. Buds are still looking immaculate tho so.......
Not sure if either of those could be the culprit but that’s what was going on when mine started showing those signs.
just gave her the CD today... she has been acting up like this since starting flower...

:hmmmm: So, should i interpret 7 “likes” on my question as a “yes”?
I just "liked" the question! I was abstaining from a formal answer on this one! ;)

I just don't know how the plants would react to 3 brix applications in something like 8 days. It's really only one more application during that period of time than recommended so I wouldn't think it would be an issue, but I think leaf burn would, at least, be a possibility, depending on how the strain(s) react. :Namaste:
:goodluck:

:hmmmm: So, should i interpret 7 “likes” on my question as a “yes”?

The exact answer is "yes". :) I routinely sprayed full strength Brix all through bloom.

Whether it's a good idea is the grower's call. You have a ton of sunlight and plenty of water, so I don't see much wrong with the idea. :slide:

:thumb:

Be ready to feed a little heavier the next couple weeks, though.

Cheers guys - the ‘weaponised’ version is 1/4 strength and Doc recommends spraying it like the leafwash - that’s the weaponised part - so I dont think it will burn, it was more the spraying like that when there’s a bit of early frost I was wondering about. I might do a check back and see if Doc specifies whether weaponised foliars are ok during flower or only for veg - i know regular ones are. I thought someone might remember specifically. :Namaste:

Edit: I found the posts of Doc’s I’d remembered, and this one is in response to a situation that was happening in flower, so I’m all good to go...

Weaponize the foliars! Mix DeStress at 1/4 strength and blast the living daylights out of every inch of that plant twice a week.
:thumb:

Oh I do not have that one book marked. With the bud washing you want 3 5 gallon buckets full of room temp water. You do not want hot water because it will melt the trichs and you do not want cold because it will knock the gland heads off. First bucket you add a cup of lemon juice and a cup of baking soda to it and mix it up. the other two are plain water. Dunk the buds into the first one and swish around for about 30 seconds and then move onto the second and then the third doing the same thing.

Edit: Bud-Washing — DOC BUD's HIGH BRIX BLEND Check that out and it looks like the amounts are now 1/4-1/2 cup of each instead of a cup!

Back
Top Bottom