Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Awesome thanx duggs much appreciated brother. I'm off to do my leaf wash on my 2 White Alien's. They are doing great right out the gate. But this strain must be alil weaker at fighting off spidermites then my other strains. Cause they were the only 2 HB plants to get it. But they are my biggest HB plants I have so far lmao so idk. I jus figure I'll keep up with the leafwash every 2 days with these girls for awhile. Jus to make sure the plants stand the best chance they can when I go to flip them. I did 3 treatments last time over the course of like 6days an now they are back. So I figure I'll do every 2days and do like 5 treatments instead of 3 this time.
Were they all growing in the same tent ?? If so, then I'd treat all of them .
You're wanting to repot houseplants in High Brix or Coast of Maine? Either should work just fine. I do know that cactus and succulents like a more porous soil, with less organic matter.
[/QUOTe) Thanks Doc !! 4 two gl. Coast of Maine root balls into 4 ten gl. bags of your kit soil. So I guess we can say it's 80% kit soil/20% COM. should I ammend with 1st. run ammendment, and re-cook, before using for house plants . Or can i use it just like it is ?

Do the leaf wash every 3 days, 3 times. That will do the job. No other foliars during. The reason you want to go 9 or 10 days is because that is the life cycle of eggs. Doing it for only 6 days might not get all the eggs.

Please blast the living daylights out of them....every inch of the plant. No light misting here.....hurricane.

Ok well I missed doing it yesterday anyway lol. So today will be the third day. Now for how hard I can spray my spray bottle would only allow me to spray so hard so I went out 2day an got a new sprayer jus for the HB girls weekly ipm. But yea ok I'll hit them every 3 days for like 10 days or so. I figure I'll go 12 days jus so I can get that last 4th treatment jus to make sure they are all gone.

This is the new sprayer I went an got jus for this lol.

Ok so this is kinda off subject but I jus felt the need to comment on something I jus noticed lol. Well I jus clicked my fone internet an I must have been on here last an forgot to back out or cause i jus see page 1160 an I was like oh I wonder if any1 posted I'm my journal lol. An then I was like oh wait I dnt have tht many pages Haha I must be in docs thread an yup sure enough I was lol. Man this is a big one that's for sure I member when we were waiting to hit a 1000 lol now it kinda seems like it jus flys by. Now its 1160 an I swear jus yesterday I was lookn at like 1140 sumthn lol. Sure am glad I got a place like this tho that I can get the help I desperately needed in my garden to get me where I am 2day lol. Plus now tryn to learn this kit man @Doc Bud thanx so much brother for putting in an effort to help us lil guys as well get our hands on some of the best herbs out there lol I love this kit even with some problems it still ends up better then most stuff around here lol.

Ok well I missed doing it yesterday anyway lol. So today will be the third day. Now for how hard I can spray my spray bottle would only allow me to spray so hard so I went out 2day an got a new sprayer jus for the HB girls weekly ipm. But yea ok I'll hit them every 3 days for like 10 days or so. I figure I'll go 12 days jus so I can get that last 4th treatment jus to make sure they are all gone.

This is the new sprayer I went an got jus for this lol.

The mites will try to run away when they hear you lock and load that sprayer.

Seriously, I had a CAnnabis Cup mite infestation a few years back. It took 4 months....taking everything out of the veg room every 3 days, spraying the crap out of it, putting it back.....spraying at transplant and then over the next 2 weeks.....

I never did get rid of those mites completely, but you'd never know they were there most of the time. Non toxic....no worries. Leaf Wash is a great product for ANY gardener, not just a HB gardener.

I'll contribute another of high brix Platinum Cake in 2nd run soil:

full

Hey all! Been a long time watcher of this group ever since I had to shut down my last grow, but I am very impressed with the info (and pics!) I see here daily! I was curious about something, my partner kept the nutrients in a hot shed for about 4 days and the cat drench popped the lid off and leaked the cat drench everywhere (did only leak into the provided plastic bag, I bought the XL kit). My question is would the cat drench still be good/ok to use or will I need a new batch of the stuff to get great results?
Thanks!

----Vape

Hey all! Been a long time watcher of this group ever since I had to shut down my last grow, but I am very impressed with the info (and pics!) I see here daily! I was curious about something, my partner kept the nutrients in a hot shed for about 4 days and the cat drench popped the lid off and leaked the cat drench everywhere (did only leak into the provided plastic bag, I bought the XL kit). My question is would the cat drench still be good/ok to use or will I need a new batch of the stuff to get great results?
Thanks!

----Vape

I'd use it up this season. It won't last a year, let alone 2 years after that treatment. It's probably still good for now.

Back
Top Bottom