Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Nope...u can use it any time. Just water in your new plant with a lil Trans and Tea and all will be fine The water and Tea will activate the microbes again (wake them up)...no worriez :high-five:Doobs...
Awesome thanks. A couple weeks ago I transplanted some clones from an areo cloner into the kit soil and they took to it right away and look great. I was going to turn them to mother plants but they loved the soil and took off so fast I think I’ll just flower them in the kit.

:passitleft:

Awesome thanks. A couple weeks ago I transplanted some clones from an areo cloner into the kit soil and they took to it right away and look great. I was going to turn them to mother plants but they loved the soil and took off so fast I think I’ll just flower them in the kit.

Yup....we got the soil ...thats for sure! Cheers Doobs.

If I cooked my 2nd run kit soil months ago but never used it, just left it in bins for about 3-5 months, can I use it now? Is there any further prep I should do to it?

Thanks,

For my verification I use a corded temp gauge in the barrel to
monitor the temp. Its easy to see "ITS ALIVE" when I open them
and re-mix the soil (outer edges in barrel dry-out)

Within a few hours I will see an increase in the TEMP

BTW I am still using the FIRST BAG of Pro-Mix using this kit
I purchased it over a year ago, could be closer to Two

Dam guys all these fakes out there idk how I'm guna compete cause we dnt have a fake weed plant store u lucky dogs lmao :rofl::rofl: but 4real guys looks amazingly delicious in here great job every1.

Ok so I had a question about training my plants. If we are supposed to keep all the leaves an everything then when should I do a lollipoping or should I not lollipop? Also can I take off certain branches so others have more room to develop n grow big fat colas or should i leave them on?

I do my canopy cleaning just as soon as I feel the stretch has ended. I aim to take out lower branches, or branches that I know won't produce well. This opens the canopy enough to allow for airflow, but not so much I halve my potential yields. I'm not a fan of removing leaves either, ever. Whatever leaves are attached to the branches I take, that's it.

Dam guys all these fakes out there idk how I'm guna compete cause we dnt have a fake weed plant store u lucky dogs lmao :rofl::rofl: but 4real guys looks amazingly delicious in here great job every1.

Ok so I had a question about training my plants. If we are supposed to keep all the leaves an everything then when should I do a lollipoping or should I not lollipop? Also can I take off certain branches so others have more room to develop n grow big fat colas or should i leave them on?
I trim after stretch to clean things up, but I will trim all the lower growth off that is going to create larf a couple of weeks before I throw mine into flower as well.

You can trim excess leaves off. I normally trim the bottom up on mine and will trim any run away tops as well. Just keep in mind that you're stressing the plant when you do this, so be mindful of how much you trim. Plus we do need leaves for foliars. Some healthy pruning isn't going to hurt anything, just don't go overboard.

I trim after stretch to clean things up, but I will trim all the lower growth off that is going to create larf a couple of weeks before I throw mine into flower as well.

You can trim excess leaves off. I normally trim the bottom up on mine and will trim any run away tops as well. Just keep in mind that you're stressing the plant when you do this, so be mindful of how much you trim. Plus we do need leaves for foliars. Some healthy pruning isn't going to hurt anything, just don't go overboard.

Yea I've jus been leaven everything alone for the most part cause I know the leaves are very important with style of growing. One lesson I have learned is that I will not be doing 2 different plants in one tote again lol. Only same strains in one tote next time. I learned that one really quick lol.

Ya know.........thats why i ALWAYS put the same strains in the same pot.
Can i say .....I told ya so..... :ganjamon:

Yup I know duggs I'm jus thick headed is all lol. I've always been the one that wud stick his hand in the hot pan of water jus 2 c for himself if it's really hot even tho 2people b4 me said it was hot :rofl:. But yea I'm hoping I'll be able 2 train these branches to atleast harden up some otherwise these wimpy lil branches on my GSC wont hold up shizz. I'll definitely guna have to be hanging up branches come full on flower I already know it lol. I was thinking on taking off all the side branches an leaving jus the good thick main stems. An then maybe pinch the stems to have them thicken the cell walls as it heals maybe idk lol. Any tricks that u know of to help thicken up some stems she jus flipped 2 flower like 2days ago if tht helps any. But either way she should give some good quality bud

Keep a good breeze on 'em with the fans!

Yea I put alil black desk fan on them when lights come on. An I have it oscillating so tht way it will hit them all. But not to much to give them like whip lash or sumthn lol. If I do the fan to high they start to look droopy slightly.

Yea I put alil black desk fan on them when lights come on. An I have it oscillating so tht way it will hit them all. But not to much to give them like whip lash or sumthn lol. If I do the fan to high they start to look droopy slightly.

To sort of piggy back on what Mr Krip said, I find it helpful during veg and early bloom to hang small weights such as yoyos from the main branches. When the fan breeze gets to the branches that has weights on them, they seem to sway a bit more than unweighted branches.

Mornin Blazin. Yup..couple things u can do .Supercropping helps strengthen stems and branches .. so does placing a fan just like you did . But...but if the strain is inheritantly week, not much u can do to alter the genetics.cheers

Well I guess it could be from taking clone from clone for so long. Cause I've been having these 2 GSC phenos going for along time now. An it's always a clone from a clone. So maybe it weakens it alil or does tht not work like that? All I know is all the other times I've ran the clones they never got so bunched down an tight but with a shit ton of flimsy branches not good thick ones like normally so idk. I jus chalk it up 2 grow problems they all cant be winners lol. Oh an guess what I got now in the mail my seeds showed up. Now jus waitn for my next kit to show up an I'll be able 2 start my sponsored grow journal using docs kit on 2 different autos Smoothie and Stardawg. So those should be pretty sweet I'm happy I got a stardawg strain. Cause I've been wanting a good chem cross for awhile now. Well I finally got it lol. But yea once things are in order alil more I'll start my new sponsored journal. Oh man it was so hard for me not to jump the gun an start some seeds when I got them. I was so happy I almost ripped em opend right there n started hermn a bean or 2 lmao. But no I'm guna wait for docs kit soil an then I'll be in the business lol.

Here is something interesting I came across on Instagram about pruning, up to 40% apparently doesn’t affect the roots but any more than that and it will
14CA3F2D-1F84-4D0C-BB89-60B546BA7292.png
8AC8AC64-F56D-4F83-AB4D-69F740400B5F.png

Well I guess it could be from taking clone from clone for so long. Cause I've been having these 2 GSC phenos going for along time now. An it's always a clone from a clone. So maybe it weakens it alil or does tht not work like that? All I know is all the other times I've ran the clones they never got so bunched down an tight but with a shit ton of flimsy branches not good thick ones like normally so idk. I jus chalk it up 2 grow problems they all cant be winners lol. Oh an guess what I got now in the mail my seeds showed up. Now jus waitn for my next kit to show up an I'll be able 2 start my sponsored grow journal using docs kit on 2 different autos Smoothie and Stardawg. So those should be pretty sweet I'm happy I got a stardawg strain. Cause I've been wanting a good chem cross for awhile now. Well I finally got it lol. But yea once things are in order alil more I'll start my new sponsored journal. Oh man it was so hard for me not to jump the gun an start some seeds when I got them. I was so happy I almost ripped em opend right there n started hermn a bean or 2 lmao. But no I'm guna wait for docs kit soil an then I'll be in the business lol.
Man, my original GSC eventually just played out. It was always finicky - crappy roots.
From seed, it was really good smoke. Several generations of clone from clones, and it just gave up.

Hey all. My soil has been ready to go for almost a month now (started cooking on the 26th of may) and finally I will be dropping a bean into dbhbb soil tonight
I've got a Dark Devil Auto that is ready to get planted so it will be my first in doc's kit.

Thinking I will just change my current journal into a perpetual auto journal as I still have 2 plants growing from my previous run and dont want to have 2 journals going at once.
Would greatly appreciate anyone who is willing to follow along over there to assist with my first kit grow. I will deffinately be posting here as well but someone might catch me doing somthing stupid before I ruin everything lol
Have a knife day
StaySharp
IMG_20190724_101455_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom