Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

How much EWC do I add to 2.8 Cu.Ft. of ProMix HP I been searching but cant find it this morning I will be mixing the stuff in a couple days

How much EWC do I add to 2.8 Cu.Ft. of ProMix HP I been searching but cant find it this morning I will be mixing the stuff in a couple days
It should be about 22 pounds on the first run and half of that on the 2nd & 3rd runs.

It's 30 lbs. for a 3.8 cu. ft. bale which is 7.89 lbs. per cu. ft. and 7.89 x 2.8 = 22.092 lbs.

PC...if Yer' not using the kit till the spring, why mix it up now?...seems like a long time to keep it stored...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
I figured while I was mixing the other I could get it all mixed up and be ready for spring. Will it hurt to go ahead and mix it now

It should be about 22 pounds on the first run and half of that on the 2nd & 3rd runs.

It's 30 lbs. for a 3.8 cu. ft. bale which is 7.89 lbs. per cu. ft. and 7.89 x 2.8 = 22.092 lbs.
Thank You sir That is a big help ! :surf:

I bought the kit, Is there anything else I need for a first run? Does the kit have everything I need to do a complete run seed to harvest with what is included in the kit ?

I bought the kit, Is there anything else I need for a first run? Does the kit have everything I need to do a complete run seed to harvest with what is included in the kit ?
The kit has everything you need. The only real "add-on" is the Snake Oil which isn't required but can help with some strains.

The kit has everything you need. The only real "add-on" is the Snake Oil which isn't required but can help with some strains.
I am assuming that I will need to perches stuff for second and third run is that correct ? The bottles that came with the kit are really small so I probably will not have any left after the first run is that correct ?

I will use the Promix BX which I have a 3.8 cu.ft. of and use the Promix HP 2.8cu.ft. bail with my Coots mix. Then I will have enough for the 6 plants. Thank You

I figured while I was mixing the other I could get it all mixed up and be ready for spring. Will it hurt to go ahead and mix it now
It'll be fine as long as you keep it in the 70f range. If it gets too cold the biota will go dormant and you'll need to kick start it with some roots and transdrench/tea. I'm not certain if there's a top limit on the temp. I've had the room mine is in hit 100f without any issues.
I am assuming that I will need to perches stuff for second and third run is that correct ? The bottles that came with the kit are really small so I probably will not have any left after the first run is that correct ?
You'll have leftover of at least some of the products after the first run. I think I was in 2nd or 3rd before I needed anything beyond 2nd run amendment to keep things going.

How far off from harvest are these buds they been budding about 8 weeks and it's an auto flower

Attachments

• 20190912_134015.jpg
    20190912_134015.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190912_134000.jpg
    20190912_134000.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20190912_133941.jpg
    20190912_133941.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190912_133940.jpg
    20190912_133940.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 22
Looks like it's all the same top, so it's hard to tell. If all the buds look like that you're in the window.
All the buds look like that I like a Sativa buzz over an Indica buzz so should I take her this the weekend ?

All the buds look like that I like a Sativa buzz over an Indica buzz so should I take her this the weekend ?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking this weekend. It's a matter of personal preference.

If you've got more than one, why not harvest the other in a week and compare?
Samples!!! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom