Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yup...afternoon....2.5 hrs. to go.......yeepa, yeepa......all set for a weekend filled with boys and hockey.
Enjoy your weekend Farmers... :high-five:
Enjoy the family time and of coarse hockey!!!!! How’s the weather up there? We’re in the 50’s -60’s until Monday it’s so confusing haha I’m still out here yanking this damn hose :laugh: Take it how you will:passitleft:left for work at 4:30 this morning and it was 14 degrees

Get your minds out of the gutter :rofl:
FEC1C1E1-28C1-49B7-81B2-A81DDD8648FF.jpeg

Blazin....all popped.....:cheer:

Well not yet im still waiting on one of the star pupils to pop up still but i dnt think she is guna its been over a week now i think its been sitting in there sumthn like tht give me a sec here ill go check lol. But that and one of my lannies didnt pop a tail so germing the second one now lol. But still ive germed like 6 or 7 beans now and 3 popped up out of the soil forsure already and im still germing like 2 others right now. So hopefully i get those 2 to crack a tail then pop above the ground an i will have 5 out 6 or 7. So thats not to bad atleast not in my world :rofl:. Over here an maybe this could just be the genetics im using. But i usually get like 75% or so of my beans to pop. I usually do 4 plants at once wen i do my autos and i always take 5 seeds out to germ wen i do it. An normally i get the 4 right away but every now and then an not to often i only get like 3 of them to pop. But still for the genetics i now get to play with ill take any extra time i need to try an get these bad girls up and running :cheer::rofl:. But yea man thanx for this opportunity the girls i got up already are starting to look like good lil babies lol. The one star pupil that popped up so far looked like she was really REALLY loving life lol. Cause her coytladon leaves where sticking straight up i thought she was jus super healthy and the leaves were jus praying to the lights. But she is actually missing like half of one of her leaves lol. Its like it didnt develop fully or sum shit idk. So i just called it Stick Pupil :laugh:. Eitherway tho its guna be some flame ass bud so im very excited to run them lol. That Bubbas Island Kush must be a fast grower huh? Cause she is a few days behind the Black Cherry Punch and already starting to get bigger then her lol. Now that i harvested the 2 big autos i had in the big tent its seeming bare as shizz in here haha.

Grape pupil grown in 10 gallon pot of docs kit
9.5 oz’s of already smooth and amazing tasting and smelling bud. Nice long relaxing happy stone exactly what we were hoping for. Of humidity holds over night I’ll put the permanent lids on and let them cure unopened for 2-3 weeks for the first 1 gallon mason the 2nd will stay unopened until it is gone so I can see the difference. I got the amber jars to let them go for a long cure 4-6 months unopened :ganjamon:
c-vault is the sharing Lowers:high-five:
3BD58496-F288-4DFE-9CB8-52F017DFED0F.jpeg
4F77CD1C-9655-4CCC-A228-43F5EF610D8E.jpeg
022482D1-1593-41B8-943D-7D5A066DB95B.jpeg
6BB1FA87-4433-4787-8ACA-062A8646CEA4.jpeg
3832A801-20D7-4836-A587-587984BAB47C.jpeg
D10318F1-1B85-4858-B517-7C23B05ABE52.jpeg
08CF806C-7549-4DB2-8E63-FBB79E7FFF7D.jpeg
4E192065-6EC3-4F05-B1B9-B93893A3660D.jpeg
306333DC-BB20-4F59-BB92-AFD4543CF076.jpeg

9.5 oz’s of already smooth and amazing tasting and smelling bud. Nice long relaxing happy stone exactly what we were hoping for. Of humidity holds over night I’ll put the permanent lids on and let them cure unopened for 2-3 weeks for the first 1 gallon mason the 2nd will stay unopened until it is gone so I can see the difference. I got the amber jars to let them go for a long cure 4-6 months unopened :ganjamon:
Beautiful!
Are those Hylids things what I'm thinking? Didn't know that existed!! This is so cool!

Beautiful!
Are those Hylids things what I'm thinking? Didn't know that existed!! This is so cool!
Wife found them on Etsy but I think they are East to make I tried to take good pics we just gotta figure how to cut a hole through the lids and use the circle hygrometers use silicone to seal it and make a cover for the top for extra sealing. Or $60 for 6 which isn’t bad either once the humidity is steady you take the lid off and begin cure with a regular lid. These aren’t recommended for long cure. So far I’m impressed

Well not yet im still waiting on one of the star pupils to pop up still but i dnt think she is guna its been over a week now i think its been sitting in there sumthn like tht give me a sec here ill go check lol. But that and one of my lannies didnt pop a tail so germing the second one now lol. But still ive germed like 6 or 7 beans now and 3 popped up out of the soil forsure already and im still germing like 2 others right now. So hopefully i get those 2 to crack a tail then pop above the ground an i will have 5 out 6 or 7. So thats not to bad atleast not in my world :rofl:. Over here an maybe this could just be the genetics im using. But i usually get like 75% or so of my beans to pop. I usually do 4 plants at once wen i do my autos and i always take 5 seeds out to germ wen i do it. An normally i get the 4 right away but every now and then an not to often i only get like 3 of them to pop. But still for the genetics i now get to play with ill take any extra time i need to try an get these bad girls up and running :cheer::rofl:. But yea man thanx for this opportunity the girls i got up already are starting to look like good lil babies lol. The one star pupil that popped up so far looked like she was really REALLY loving life lol. Cause her coytladon leaves where sticking straight up i thought she was jus super healthy and the leaves were jus praying to the lights. But she is actually missing like half of one of her leaves lol. Its like it didnt develop fully or sum shit idk. So i just called it Stick Pupil :laugh:. Eitherway tho its guna be some flame ass bud so im very excited to run them lol. That Bubbas Island Kush must be a fast grower huh? Cause she is a few days behind the Black Cherry Punch and already starting to get bigger then her lol. Now that i harvested the 2 big autos i had in the big tent its seeming bare as shizz in here haha.

Right on Blazin. You got some fun genetics there to play with . The Lannies are a solid performer , tasty and potent.
Easy and reliable to grow. Hats off to Gov for these...:adore:...Gov. built the fem seeds of this strain .
Ya, germing...watever works for ya..thats wat i say. if your not happy with %'s,. then try sumpin else. Sometimes , most often if they fail to sprout, they're simply not viable..move on. look at PC's germing adventures he just went thru..having to try 8 or 9 to get one or two ...Bahhh. he tried another variety , and bingo...they all came up.
Anyhow , good times ahead...cheers bud.:high-five:

Let the star pupil really dry out between feedings! All MMS pupil strains do very well it might be tempting to water all at once(hell I did lol)

Ok will do thanx for letting me know. She is a weird one one of her coytladons lookn funky but i bet she will beast mode rite threw it lol. I got her and the Bubba plus the Black Cherry under my little 150w QB light. An so far they are jus loving life. Soon ill be putting them under the 280w QB light. Ill be moving the Alaskan Purple and the Critical Purple Kush i got in 10 gal pots under my 480w QB light and then they should jus explode in growth atleast everything else has so far once i put whatever under it lol. But yea so far im loving these new genetics they seem to be growing faster then my others ive growen or maybe im jus more excited so i think they are :rofl:. Have u growen MMS beans b4 from ur words it kinda seems like uve growen some of the pupils b4 or is this the first time? Jus wondering if u had any pics of them? An cant wait to see that that dandelion gum that sure sounds like an interesting strain. An i think it was some kind of pupil u had jus cant exactly member which lol. But yea they both sho

Ok so i guess i got my answer lmao. Oh man they look so tastey nice job congrats. And what are those lids do they have a hygrometer built rite into them? Where did u get those if u dnt mind me askn? Thats what i need right there lol.

Right on Blazin. You got some fun genetics there to play with . The Lannies are a solid performer , tasty and potent.
Easy and reliable to grow. Hats off to Gov for these...:adore:...Gov. built the fem seeds of this strain .
Ya, germing...watever works for ya..thats wat i say. if your not happy with %'s,. then try sumpin else. Sometimes , most often if they fail to sprout, they're simply not viable..move on. look at PC's germing adventures he just went thru..having to try 8 or 9 to get one or two ...Bahhh. he tried another variety , and bingo...they all came up.
Anyhow , good times ahead...cheers bud.:high-five:

Oh yea i jus started germing some more beans lol. I was like ok so im jus guna fill my tents with as many as i can fit and do one huge run at once lmao. Oh man im guna have a shit ton of bud to harvest at one time but it will be ohhh so worth it lmao.

Ok will do thanx for letting me know. She is a weird one one of her coytladons lookn funky but i bet she will beast mode rite threw it lol. I got her and the Bubba plus the Black Cherry under my little 150w QB light. An so far they are jus loving life. Soon ill be putting them under the 280w QB light. Ill be moving the Alaskan Purple and the Critical Purple Kush i got in 10 gal pots under my 480w QB light and then they should jus explode in growth atleast everything else has so far once i put whatever under it lol. But yea so far im loving these new genetics they seem to be growing faster then my others ive growen or maybe im jus more excited so i think they are :rofl:. Have u growen MMS beans b4 from ur words it kinda seems like uve growen some of the pupils b4 or is this the first time? Jus wondering if u had any pics of them? An cant wait to see that that dandelion gum that sure sounds like an interesting strain. An i think it was some kind of pupil u had jus cant exactly member which lol. But yea they both sho

Ok so i guess i got my answer lmao. Oh man they look so tastey nice job congrats. And what are those lids do they have a hygrometer built rite into them? Where did u get those if u dnt mind me askn? Thats what i need right there lol.

Oh yea i jus started germing some more beans lol. I was like ok so im jus guna fill my tents with as many as i can fit and do one huge run at once lmao. Oh man im guna have a shit ton of bud to harvest at one time but it will be ohhh so worth it lmao.
This was my first MMS run I ave been going to the local meets and shows. I've spoke a lot wit the breeder both at the meets and online. He says the pupil strains so best to let dry out, not to let wilt. basically how we grow in the kit. I'm going to see how the putang does, but I think these strains are well suited for our growing as i think the kit can grow anything out of the park :laugh: I have harvest pics of all the strains up win my journal last page and second to last is were all the good stuff is:high-five:

This was my first MMS run I ave been going to the local meets and shows. I've spoke a lot wit the breeder both at the meets and online. He says the pupil strains so best to let dry out, not to let wilt. basically how we grow in the kit. I'm going to see how the putang does, but I think these strains are well suited for our growing as i think the kit can grow anything out of the park :laugh: I have harvest pics of all the strains up win my journal last page and second to last is were all the good stuff is:high-five:

Well shit u did great an knocked it out the park. I wish i lived in a better state that had shows and was legal an had shit like tht so i cud meet more breeders. And go to grow competitions and all that fun stuff lmao. An i think ur right the kit makes almost anything pretty gud lol. But then when u find the strains tht match up with the kit really REALLY good those are the ones im trying to find and boy when i do im guna definitely be making beans of tht strain whatever it is lol.

Well shit u did great an knocked it out the park. I wish i lived in a better state that had shows and was legal an had shit like tht so i cud meet more breeders. And go to grow competitions and all that fun stuff lmao. An i think ur right the kit makes almost anything pretty gud lol. But then when u find the strains tht match up with the kit really REALLY good those are the ones im trying to find and boy when i do im guna definitely be making beans of tht strain whatever it is lol.
If I was in a legal state my wife would hate me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom