Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hay everyone I want to give a Big shout out to Duggan. He has taken time out of his busy life to mentor me. He has spent a lot of time with me here on the 420mag forums and on Whats App to get me going. I am a new grower, My first real grow so I am a total newb. I would like to share some pics of my grow. They are still in Veg. I had problems with some bad seeds but got it worked out but now with a staggered start so two are still small but I couldn't be happier with how they are turning out. I am So glad I found Docs kit. I have been assimilated
Plants 1 12 20 .jpg
Gold Leaf 1 12 20.jpg
SCBD CBD 1 12 20.jpg

Wife found them on Etsy but I think they are East to make I tried to take good pics we just gotta figure how to cut a hole through the lids and use the circle hygrometers use silicone to seal it and make a cover for the top for extra sealing. Or $60 for 6 which isn’t bad either once the humidity is steady you take the lid off and begin cure with a regular lid. These aren’t recommended for long cure. So far I’m impressed
Also on the zon - same price. Amazon.com: HyLids - Digital - Wide Mouth - Hygrometer Lid: Handmade

Hay everyone I want to give a Big shout out to Duggan. He has taken time out of his busy life to mentor me. He has spent a lot of time with me here on the 420mag forums and on Whats App to get me going. I am a new grower, My first real grow so I am a total newb. I would like to share some pics of my grow. They are still in Veg. I had problems with some bad seeds but got it worked out but now with a staggered start so two are still small but I couldn't be happier with how they are turning out. I am So glad I found Docs kit. I have been assimilated
Plants 1 12 20 .jpg
Gold Leaf 1 12 20.jpg
SCBD CBD 1 12 20.jpg

Ah....Duggan rented you some fake plants. Nice.

Announcement:

We have changed the Amendments! The ingredients are exactly the same, but we've grounded everything into more of a powder. This will make mixing easier. Weights and applications are exactly the same, but the products now come powderized.

In order to not confuse the amendments with Roots!, please note that Roots! is grayish, while the amendments are straw-brownish in color.

Some 3rd. run may go out in the old familiar way, but everything else is the new version.

Good question bud.....U still have time to get on board.... :headbanger:....Just DO IT!
staying at CoCo la Palm on 'the strip'. This time we're going NOT 'all inclusive' Mare and i were killin ourselves laughin last night , sayin we'le be eating sandwiches and burgers all week...lmfao.....Its going out every morning looking for a bfast spot that has me concerned. U know how nasty i get when i can't have my morning GOOD coffee.....:rofl:
Oh ya...thanks so much for the 'heads up' on the new amendment 'look'. Cheers eh.

Good question bud.....U still have time to get on board.... :headbanger:....Just DO IT!
staying at CoCo la Palm on 'the strip'. This time we're going NOT 'all inclusive' Mare and i were killin ourselves laughin last night , sayin we'le be eating sandwiches and burgers all week...lmfao.....Its going out every morning looking for a bfast spot that has me concerned. U know how nasty i get when i can't have my morning GOOD coffee.....:rofl:
Oh ya...thanks so much for the 'heads up' on the new amendment 'look'. Cheers eh.
You know you can just pay for breakfast at the resort, you don't need to go out and find a place.

Ya but...they got bacon .... :rofl:....and wat about the coffee.....:blunt:

We walked down the beach towards Sandals from where we were last time and there was an amazing Rasta/Vegan place on the sand for breakfast. Best!!!

Morning joint, looking out over the water, cuppa Blue Mountain, fruit salad and all the trimmings. Best breakfast ever!

I wish we could go....looked seriously at it, but we've got a big trip to uruguay in march.

Back
Top Bottom