Doc Bud's High Brix - Strawberry Cough - Pineapple Express

Doc

I know my birxperiment is no where near intense as yours, but for the most part mine also seem to have smaller trichomes, but mine are less numerous on the leaves, but packed in on the buds.

My WW x Querkle cross is REALLY good from the 7 wk test buds picked last week. It just doesn't seem to last as long, about an hour and a half, as some of the other strains, (2-3 hrs). Although it will get another week or two to grow. I think she may surpass her mothers intensity. You can feel the high between your ears for about 20 minutes then it seems like it melts down through your body.

Well, I don't know how I feel about PGR's at this time. I'm not using them at present, other than natural PGR's that are DEFINITELY designed to be used on food crops.

I do know how I feel about agenda driven scare tactics, especially when dished out by government cubicle dwelling drones. I'm not convinced PGR's are evil, based on the research. However, I'm also not completely convinced they're safe.....so I'm not using them lately.

I would LOVe to use some Bushmaster on the Columbian...but I'll wait till I know more.

Alright! A few pics, but first a few words about High Brix Growing.

Growing this way isn't easy to do indoors. It can be done, for sure, but what I'm seeing is people using all kinds of products that make no sense, IE "Carbo" products and several different kinds of mycorryzal innoculants, etc.

Too much is bad!

If you want to grow High Brix, keep it simple and stick to what's recommended. Don't just start throwing crap into the grow because it sounds like it might work. Chances are it won't!

There is no need for carbo-loading, ultra-super-heavy duty root juice, tons of foliar sprays, etc.

Build the soil properly. Use the microbial tea sparingly, and foliar spray every week or 10 days with the correct foliar spray. IE, don't just invent one! If you're not going to use Amaze, Bloomit and PGR, stick with compost tea, if anything at all.

My healthiest Lemon Paki yet....and the Shaman.
Picture_00985.jpg
Picture_00886.jpg
Picture_00796.jpg
Picture_006111.jpg
Picture_004137.jpg
Picture_003139.jpg
Picture_002138.jpg
Picture_001141.jpg

Shaman
Picture_005124.jpg

You'll want to feed them a bit now and then. I'm using the General Organics cold processed squid, "Bio Marine" is what they call it.

OK I have been feeding with pellets, hortie organic, they don'y have any shit in their it's all like cotton seed, and soy I think, and some other stuff, but it's already composted and the pellets are easy to handle.No idea if it's in line with brix, I think it looks like it is, but anyway, I've ordered that bio marine now anyway. You are the man with the results. :goodjob:

Your plants do look amazing man, I have nothing on what you have achieved. I am continuing to strive for a better crop though ;)

OK I have been feeding with pellets, hortie organic, they don'y have any shit in their it's all like cotton seed, and soy I think, and some other stuff, but it's already composted and the pellets are easy to handle.No idea if it's in line with brix, I think it looks like it is, but anyway, I've ordered that bio marine now anyway. You are the man with the results. :goodjob:

Your plants do look amazing man, I have nothing on what you have achieved. I am continuing to strive for a better crop though ;)

Thanks bro!

Fishy ferts are very good, especially the cold processed stuff. Lower in K and good source of sulfur as well.
I'm going to order some purpose built high brix soil drenches before the next phase begins. Soil is cooking as we speak. I'm getting everything ready to spring a real high brix grow....indoors. I'm not aware of that being done before.

I have enough soil amendment for 83 bales of Promix, so I'll be converting the vegetable garden as well.

Anyways, I'm closing in on the goal, getting better in the process.

Doc

I just wrapped up another grow. Other than the plant that died, the others grew quite well. Some of the frostiest plants I have grown to date. Thanks for your help and advice along the way.

A few pics in my old journal. Hash Hounds OC - Afrodite - Cream Carmel - AK47 - Querkle

Hey Doc, been a while since I've commented but wanted to drop by and say hello. Your garden like always looks phenomenal and so delicious. My high brix grow went to the dumps because of powdery mildew which weakened my plants quite a bit, followed by a horrible thrip infestation that just stripped my plants of any chances of recovery. However, my blackberry kush survived and turned out phenomenal. So far my blackberry seemed to be resistant to PM, good note to self.. :)

Your right about the high brix meds thought, so different from anything else I have had... The blackberry tastes like flavored steam when you inhale, it almost makes you think that you didn't get a hit because it is soo smooth. Also the high is unbelievable. Like you said, the high seems fuller and more pure... makes you feel good and awake and clear instead of "stoned" and groggy... Definitely ready for round 2 of High Brix growing :)

You truly are great at what you do. I would be so proud to have quality like that in my garden. :bravo:

:thanks:

Doc

I just wrapped up another grow. Other than the plant that died, the others grew quite well. Some of the frostiest plants I have grown to date. Thanks for your help and advice along the way.

A few pics in my old journal. Hash Hounds OC - Afrodite - Cream Carmel - AK47 - Querkle

I lurked in your journal. It looks great!

Hey Doc, been a while since I've commented but wanted to drop by and say hello. Your garden like always looks phenomenal and so delicious. My high brix grow went to the dumps because of powdery mildew which weakened my plants quite a bit, followed by a horrible thrip infestation that just stripped my plants of any chances of recovery. However, my blackberry kush survived and turned out phenomenal. So far my blackberry seemed to be resistant to PM, good note to self.. :)

Your right about the high brix meds thought, so different from anything else I have had... The blackberry tastes like flavored steam when you inhale, it almost makes you think that you didn't get a hit because it is soo smooth. Also the high is unbelievable. Like you said, the high seems fuller and more pure... makes you feel good and awake and clear instead of "stoned" and groggy... Definitely ready for round 2 of High Brix growing :)

It's only going to get better! I've got my Promix High Brix soil cooking. Exactly one pound of amendment to a bale of promix, so for 150 bucks I got enough broadcast for 83 bales, shipping included.

I'm going to use International Ag lab's Perkup and Z-Hume for feeding. I already have the foliar sprays, so now I'm 100% High Brix.

We shall see if this stuff works indoors and make adjustments as necessary. I have a feeling after 3 cycles using the same soil we'll be about perfect, so I'm getting a large watering trough to use a a soil storage/mixing/cooking vessel. I'm using 4 trashcans right now, and it would be nice to dump them into something to mix up the soil other than the kiddie pool I'm now using.

A couple oz of the Strawberry Cough found their way to San Diego. People freaked out and are now wanting to get more "Bricks." The high is, as you noted, very different. Once people try it, they really don't want to go back to "normal" weed.

Doc

harvested yesterday and forgot to take a brix reading. Today I grabbed some trim and worked it in my hands until it was about the size of a dice cube and squeezed the f@&k out of it with my fingers and managed to get the required 3 drops.

result was 13.5 on the brix meter. I was in shock. all of the readings so far have been 5.

sort of ironic, 35 years ago "brick" weed was low grade commercial Mexiacan, now "brix" is the best stuff around.

Doc

harvested yesterday and forgot to take a brix reading. Today I grabbed some trim and worked it in my hands until it was about the size of a dice cube and squeezed the f@&k out of it with my fingers and managed to get the required 3 drops.

result was 13.5 on the brix meter. I was in shock. all of the readings so far have been 5.

sort of ironic, 35 years ago "brick" weed was low grade commercial Mexiacan, now "brix" is the best stuff around.

Well, "Bricks" has returned. "I want more of the Brick weed that tastes like strawberry and gets you super high." "Is it named after a brick wall or is it just packaged in a brick?"

Either way, once they try it, they don't want "top shelf" anymore.

packaged in a shoe box size brick.

They were wrapped in colored paper similar to the texture of construction paper. The Mexicans liked me a lot for some reason. They would let me root through a ton or so and pick the ones I wanted. They nick named me "raton" (the rat).

packaged in a shoe box size brick.

They were wrapped in colored paper similar to the texture of construction paper. The Mexicans liked me a lot for some reason. They would let me root through a ton or so and pick the ones I wanted. They nick named me "raton" (the rat).

One of my close associates was growing 35 years ago and related a story to me about watching the "packaging" of weed in Oaxaca for sale In Norte America. Right before shipment, urea, ammonia and water were sprayed on the product......

Aside from that, he also mentioned that some of the best weed he's ever run across was also growing at that time, but it didn't find its way into the bricks.

One of my close associates was growing 35 years ago and related a story to me about watching the "packaging" of weed in Oaxaca for sale In Norte America. Right before shipment, urea, ammonia and water were sprayed on the product......

Aside from that, he also mentioned that some of the best weed he's ever run across was also growing at that time, but it didn't find its way into the bricks.

Nice...

Here are a few more pics.

Here is the new soil cooking on day 3 after being mixed. No, that's not cat hair.....that's fungus!!!! I'm completely amazed as I added only a pound of amendment to the entire bale of ProMix HP. This stuff is alive!

Picture_02230.jpg
Picture_02137.jpg
Picture_02138.jpg

Here's the best picture of the High Brix shine we talk about all the time:

Picture_02732.jpg

And here are some random garden shots. Things are looking sticky and frosty, and they're smelling oh so lovely.

Picture_02633.jpg
Picture_02543.jpg
Picture_02436.jpg
Picture_02331.jpg
Picture_02040.jpg
Picture_01945.jpg
Picture_01843.jpg
Picture_01740.jpg
Picture_01361.jpg
Picture_01463.jpg
Picture_01552.jpg
Picture_01273.jpg
Picture_01175.jpg
Picture_00985.jpg
Picture_00886.jpg

Everything looks awesome brother! Picture perfect, as they say!

My soils always grow the same stuff when they're cooking...it freaked me out a bit before I had a better understanding of organics! Now I smile because I know that's a good fungus, and this is alive! :yahoo:

And that shine! :adore:

:ganjamon:

I asked this question in the FAQ and got no reply, so i thought I'd try where the experts hang out.

So when I'm out shopping for worm castings there are so many price ranges and I'm not sure what to buy.
Here are my choices.
40 lbs Black Castings for $40
15 lbs organic worm casting for $45
30 lbs wiggle worm castings for $24
I'll be using it in my soil mix and for teas.
So what should i be looking for when purchasing worm castings?
Thanks in advance for suggestions and advise.

Back
Top Bottom