Doc Bud's - LED - High Brix - Paki/Champagne

easiest sub ever

can't wait Doc :popcorn:

Everything is the right shade of green and they got their first Cat Drench yesterday. Overnight resin formation...more to come.

Picture_022101.jpg

Picture_019123.jpg

Picture_018132.jpg

Picture_006271.jpg

Picture_005290.jpg

Picture_004303.jpg

Picture_003311.jpg

Picture_002304.jpg

Picture_001312.jpg

RE Platinum lights;

Just realized today the fans on top are actually pulling air in the top and pushing it out the sides.

I made a hood above them thinking I was catching the heat and pumping it to the bottom of my room.

Silly me. Back to the drawing board.

Everything is the right shade of green and they got their first Cat Drench yesterday. Overnight resin formation...more to come.

Picture_022101.jpg

Picture_019123.jpg

Picture_018132.jpg

Picture_006271.jpg

Picture_005290.jpg

Picture_004303.jpg

Picture_003311.jpg

Picture_002304.jpg

Picture_001312.jpg

Usually skim pretty hard through the eye candy bits, but posts like this are invaluable.

You can see what size exactly the bud sites are when Doc likes to do his first Cat Drench.

Out of curiousity, what day are you on in flower since flip? and how many days do you typically finish these strains on?

Thx hoss, keep killin it.

everything is looking fantastic Doc, im so psyched for being here right from the start.

quick question, how long did you veg these girls before hitting the switch?

Subbed, doc doesn't disappoint.

He most certainly does not! I just wanted to take the time right now to say thanks to Doc for his customer service. I can't think of another individual who follows through with EVERYTHING. Every order I've placed has been postmarked the next day. And the pricing is more than fair, especially when you take the step past the kit.

To anyone on the fence, check out my journal. The plants that are flowering now are my very first flowering plants ever. They are beautiful and healthy, and that, I've realized, is kind of elevating me as well. And I owe it all to Doc.

A+ service and mentorship right here people.

Beautiful, simply beautiful.. :green_heart:

We honestly can't thank Doc enough for the incredible work he's doing with the community!! Not just in showcasing the power and performance of our lights, but in the constant flow of education and intelligent discourse. Cheers to that big ol' bowl of proof pudding.. yet again.

Braaaaaaavo, my friend. Bravo.

:thumb:

(..and we're definitely not not counting down the days until the Paki burns again together..)

Beautiful, simply beautiful.. :green_heart:

We honestly can't thank Doc enough for the incredible work he's doing with the community!! Not just in showcasing the power and performance of our lights, but in the constant flow of education and intelligent discourse. Cheers to that big ol' bowl of proof pudding.. yet again.

Braaaaaaavo, my friend. Bravo.

:thumb:

(..and we're definitely not not counting down the days until the Paki burns again together..)

not not counting.....hmmm.....seems like counting!

Hi Doc. Sorry to bug you in the thread for this, but I don't have 50 posts so I can't PM you. Can you PM me an email address for a kit? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom