Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

BEANS.... Beans.... I see magical beans. Sounds like there was a great time to be had in SoCal. The plants are looking great. I I will be ordering 2 p600's for a 5x5 in about 3 weeks and doc buds kit in about a week. My first legal grow I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas so I can walk into a room open my tent and see what doc's kit can do for me

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Well things are looking swell in my flower tent. OPP is kicking out some tricomes and starting to bulk up a tad. I gave her some energy 2 days ago and some salty drench/transplant today. I have hardly sprayed these 2 plants or drenched them for that matter, my soil is almost to water only.

My platinumled P450's are doin work man...
IMG_86112.JPG
IMG_86121.JPG
IMG_8613.JPG
IMG_86141.JPG
IMG_86152.JPG
IMG_86192.JPG
IMG_86162.JPG
IMG_86171.JPG
IMG_86181.JPG
IMG_86211.JPG
IMG_86202.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Well things are looking swell in my flower tent. OPP is kicking out some tricomes and starting to bulk up a tad. I gave her some energy 2 days ago and some salty drench/transplant today. I have hardly sprayed these 2 plants or drenched them for that matter, my soil is almost to water only.

IMG_8613.JPG

Looks good man
Is that a seed pod in the pic
Maybe you pollinated and I missed it
Just looks different

Either way looking great

:Namaste:

IMG_8613.JPG

Looks good man
Is that a seed pod in the pic
Maybe you pollinated and I missed it
Just looks different

Either way looking great

:Namaste:

Oh yeah they're both preggy with TGA~Jack Skellington... :high-five: That is on purpose. I am trying to make a 30% strain for myself, this might do it...:D

Hi curso, i have question. I'm growing a strain called black water for the first time. As soon as i put in bloom and i'm at the end of the 3rd week and my leaves from the bottom of the plant are turning yellow. Acting like a salt lover. Anything you can advise me to try to stop this would be appreciated bro. Getting ready for cat drench this week. Will that help? As always thanks you

Hi curso, i have question. I'm growing a strain called black water for the first time. As soon as i put in bloom and i'm at the end of the 3rd week and my leaves from the bottom of the plant are turning yellow. Acting like a salt lover. Anything you can advise me to try to stop this would be appreciated bro. Getting ready for cat drench this week. Will that help? As always thanks you

It sounds like your roots aren't quite as happy as they should be, has nothing to do with salts. I'd give it a double dose of transplant and delay the cat drench one week.

Yellow leaves at the bottom is usually nitrogen, which means your nitrogen fixing microbes aren't quite rowing the same direction.

That is a salt lover. Thats a cali connection strain, they do most of their stuff in rockwool. That's not a bad thing. There are loads of people that do that. The yellowing leaves at the bottom aren't getting enough light. Try spreading the plant out some to allow the light to get down in there. I get the same thing when I dont "open them up". Even on this OPP I have some fugly leaves on the inside. They die, it happens.

Cat drench is funny. Personally I have a different take on it than most of the other High Brix Blend users. This is because I have done a couple breeding runs now and learned a thing or 2 about when the soil needs to be ready.

When we are breeding, we need to plant to be ready to accept the pollen at the 21 day window. That window closes pretty fast (within a week) so I try to get it in there at 18 days. Later cat drenches give you a different bud too. If used in the "window" you'll get large stacked buds, later cat drenches (after 4 weeks) give you a shorter bud. Now the quality doesn't change, just the shape of the bud and the yield has been less later.

I have had much better yields giving it in the "reproductive window" than missing it completely, which is what happens when we use it later in the cycle. Its my opinion that if you miss the window the plant is off the rest of the grow. Your playing catch-up with it for no reason other than being a week late.

That is a salt lover. Thats a cali connection strain, they do most of their stuff in rockwool. That's not a bad thing. There are loads of people that do that. The yellowing leaves at the bottom aren't getting enough light. Try spreading the plant out some to allow the light to get down in there. I get the same thing when I dont "open them up". Even on this OPP I have some fugly leaves on the inside. They die, it happens.

Cat drench is funny. Personally I have a different take on it than most of the other High Brix Blend users. This is because I have done a couple breeding runs now and learned a thing or 2 about when the soil needs to be ready.

When we are breeding, we need to plant to be ready to accept the pollen at the 21 day window. That window closes pretty fast (within a week) so I try to get it in there at 18 days. Later cat drenches give you a different bud too. If used in the "window" you'll get large stacked buds, later cat drenches (after 4 weeks) give you a shorter bud. Now the quality doesn't change, just the shape of the bud and the yield has been less later.

I have had much better yields giving it in the "reproductive window" than missing it completely, which is what happens when we use it later in the cycle. Its my opinion that if you miss the window the plant is off the rest of the grow. Your playing catch-up with it for no reason other than being a week late.

Did you see a pic, Curso? I agree, it very well could be light. I was just picturing a smallish sized plant just starting to bloom with weak roots, but what you're saying is equally valid as far as we can't see the plant.

Post a pic 1dube?

Great info on Cat Drench timing bro!

Did you see a pic, Curso? I agree, it very well could be light. I was just picturing a smallish sized plant just starting to bloom with weak roots, but what you're saying is equally valid as far as we can't see the plant.

Post a pic 1dube?

Great info on Cat Drench timing bro!

I didn't see a pic, but I was just giving the OPP a shake to knock off the same issue...lol

No problem on the cat drench info. I've been meaning to post that since I've been home. Today is the first day I feel about 90% better. I requested a big ass bottle of purell for the next cup trip...LOL

I didn't see a pic, but I was just giving the OPP a shake to knock off the same issue...lol

No problem on the cat drench info. I've been meaning to post that since I've been home. Today is the first day I feel about 90% better. I requested a big ass bottle of purell for the next cup trip...LOL

And I think I am going to limit my "shared" rigs this next time around....

And I think I am going to limit my "shared" rigs this next time around....
You made your immune system stronger. Curso the cannabis cup warrior.:laughtwo:

Awesome breeding! It's so fun to create!

Curso

In any of your discussions with other top notch growers at the Cup,
did they mention any specifics about their nute regimes?

Or specific brand they liked? Supersoils?

Back
Top Bottom