DocJ First Time Grow CropKing Autoflowers

Good to hear! Was nervous they were behind for 7 days, thought they’d be bigger. Assuming after I start nutrients they will spring

Depending on the soil, most seedlings do not need nutrients until their first set of true leaves (2-3 weeks). But if your soil is poor, the plant will tell you. There is a thread here for nutrient deficiencies, but I don't have the link handy. If you start having problems, it is a good reference.

But there are probably a few people also lurking in your journal thread that will help as well.

I'm just as new as you are, but I'm growing indoors.

Gave the girls a big drink after the lights came back on. 1/4 strength nutrients to the white widows and regular ph’d water for the rest. The last girl had me worried but saw one new leaf growing so she might make it

Day 12 update

Back from my work trip and got to see the girls. Can’t believe the growth in the white widows, they are taking to the nutrients well. Gave them a good drink since it had been a few days

The train wreck is looking good, the 2 seedlings I planted before I left still haven’t come up. Starting to think those particular pots are cursed.

The 2 candy canes are looking good, the little engine that could is still alive. I didn’t take any pics of that one. One of these girls had the casing on so long it made some of the leaves kinda yellow but she still looks healthy.

Let me know what you guys think and how they look.

Peace

Day 13 update

White widows still looking good. Decided to name all the girls today to help differentiate between them.

This is white widow #1 now known as Debra

This is the strongest looking one I have, white widow #2 now known as Samantha

This is white widow #3 now known as Leeloo

This is candy cane #1 now Kaidi

Candy cane #2 now Ganna

Candy cane #3 the little engine that could now known as Kiran

Train wreck sole survivor now known as Burbad

I pulled the 2 second attempt train wrecks and mixed the soil and added a little new amount on top. Starting the germination of my last 2 TW seeds. Hopefully they take this final time around.

Bought a second 1000w LED light. Should be here Monday. Thinking that will help with the stretch I’m seeing so early on. Sprayed some insect killer as a few gnats were found on the sticky traps.

I decided to give all the healthy looking girls a drink with nutrients and cal-mag. Hoping to spawn some new growth and keep them building.

My oscillating fan knocked the TW sole survivor over so that is why I propped her up with the label stick.

Let me know what you guys think

Cheers!!!

Decided to do a little photo shoot with the DSLR camera. too bad my iPhone pics are better quality

Day 16 Update

White widows looks good but I noticed some cupping on the leaves. Too hot? Thermometer says highest was 85F

Humidity is ok too, hovering between 46 and 55 percent

Got another light today. Set it up and will definitely have to monitor the temp closely to see how much it changes. May need to increase exhaust fan speed

Tell me what you guys think. I’m hungry for feedback

Thanks in advance

Peace

Lookin good to me..... but I'm a noob grower.

Hey mate subbing in.
Haven't grown much indoors myself but one thing I can say is if your getting to much stretch then your lights are too high (also thinking it's abit high after looking at your pics.. I'm a coco grower so can't give any advice on soil.. except I once grew in soil things at home turned to shit and I probably only watered her 8times in bud and it still produced a ounce :) but my cocoa went heaps better and hopefully this new round will be even better then the last

Welcome thanks for subbing. I actually just raised the lights. They were sitting at 23” when I had the single light. When I added the second I had to raise to 26” because it was getting too warm. I thought I had the opposite problem when they were at 23” because plants were short and I wanted a little more stretch

Back
Top Bottom