420 Magazine Background

DocJ First Time Grow CropKing Autoflowers

BigDoctorJ

Derbybud

Photo of the Month - Mar 2018
So it’s warming up out here in California. We have a nice spring heat wave and the temps in the tent got to 88F today. I have a great exhaust fan on full blast, turned up the oscillating fan to med speed. Any other suggestions beyond that? Mini AC unit?
What's your room temps?

BigDoctorJ

Derbybud

Check out the growth in less than 24 hours on this girl

Question, I watered them last night. When I checked them today the pots are bone dry. Should I water or wait until tomorrow?
Water. If she needs or wants it give it to her. Does the pot feel heavy or light? If light water her. During flowering i feed no less than 3 times a day. And always water at the beginning of lights on not toward lights off. But I'm in coco not soil

BigDoctorJ

Water. If she needs or wants it give it to her. Does the pot feel heavy or light? If light water her. During flowering i feed no less than 3 times a day. And always water at the beginning of lights on not toward lights off. But I'm in coco not soil

Wow you water 3 times a day? Didn’t realize it would be that often. They are dry. I can feel the bottom of the fabric pots and they are dry. Stuck my finger in the top and dry.

Not worried so much about over watering, I thought I read that you want them dry for a day so the roots stretch and have time to breath

Derbybud

Wow you water 3 times a day? Didn’t realize it would be that often. They are dry. I can feel the bottom of the fabric pots and they are dry. Stuck my finger in the top and dry.

Not worried so much about over watering, I thought I read that you want them dry for a day so the roots stretch and have time to breath
What media are you using? Coco, soil?

Top Bottom