Doc's Inspired Help Journal Run By Gazoo - Blueberry In DBHB Kit

I'd gladly step up and do it but don't think I'm the right person for the task for a couple reasons, I'm having temp issues dipping to 64 at night which I hope to fix very soon but I also have not started cooking my soil. I'm sure there are other reasons and someone else will step up. I will follow along though. Sorry Gazoo, I do think you mis read docs message.

Doc thank you for offering to do this, if you don't find someone else to do it, I would do it once I get my temp issue resolved.

Well, I'm going to do it by myself then.

Hopefully, those who have been "on the fence" about High Brix due to the drama 2 weeks ago will see that our customer support is unrivaled and that there were likely multiple issues, some of which were addressed on this thread, that led to difficulty on Gazoo's previous try....

Look for a new journal from me: Growing the Reserva. I'll get it started today or tomorrow. I'd rather do this one.....but since that's no longer possible, I'll start a new one that will accomplish the same thing.

Unfortunately, the back and forth won't be quite the same. If anyone is game to go along, please PM me ASAP and I'll adjust the start time on the journal.

I'm all ready to go today, just like we planned.

Please post a link here for the new journal. We'd all like to follow along.

:hmmmm: I will try with trepidation to fill the gap left, I have seeds in h2o since last night. Kit soil is ready to go, veg room is clean after a sulfur burn three weeks ago (PM issues). I don't have a journal yet, I'm a computer neanderthal. This morning my new seeds I picked up yesterday will go in gallon plastic pots. I will be planting Lambo (ass), purple mayhem and jackie white. Veg room is old school 400 watts MH.:thumb::woohoo::slide::Namaste:

I do agree it can be hard to get real emotions from texting..... But I'm one to always ask before I react to much

Sucks this is over was lurking and learning. Having the Creator of a system teaching you and others is a huge thing, just dosent happen much

I hope the new thread Doc starts will still have the questions and answers like this one started with, I'm sure SuperSue will banter with ya Doc and I hope others will also

I'll sub in for sure, bring some dead cow for us to munch on, and learn learn learn

I do agree it can be hard to get real emotions from texting..... But I'm one to always ask before I react to much

Sucks this is over was lurking and learning. Having the Creator of a system teaching you and others is a huge thing, just dosent happen much

I hope the new thread Doc starts will still have the questions and answers like this one started with, I'm sure SuperSue will banter with ya Doc and I hope others will also

I'll sub in for sure, bring some dead cow for us to munch on, and learn learn learn

I love eating dead, scorched cow! But not on Fridays....lol.

This is going to happen, either in my own journal or another member who wants to do it. Stay tuned. Gonna happen today or tomorrow.

This NEEDS to happen.

Gazooo?

I love eating dead, scorched cow! But not on Fridays....lol.

This is going to happen, either in my own journal or another member who wants to do it. Stay tuned. Gonna happen today or tomorrow.

This NEEDS to happen.

Gazooo?
This is up my alley for sure but in no way near able to start it any time soon

Think it's just upto you Doc unless Gazoo come back to play with us again

Good info in this thread, maybe it can be copied to the new one

If gazoo doesn't come back I'll step to plate. I'm basically a high brix newb with only one grow under the kit and had the same issue as some others. I'm about to do 2nd run in the same soil and very willing to learn. Especially from the doc himself. I'll chop girls down if need be to start from fresh lol.
But with that said would rather gazoo continue his journey with the doc

If gazoo doesn't come back I'll step to plate. I'm basically a high brix newb with only one grow under the kit and had the same issue as some others. I'm about to do 2nd run in the same soil and very willing to learn. Especially from the doc himself. I'll chop girls down if need be to start from fresh lol.
But with that said would rather gazoo continue his journey with the doc
Don't u have room ta just start a new seed Dark?

If Gazoo isn't up to it do we have anyone else willing and able to start anew? This was a project we deeply desire to see carried out. I'd hate to see this momentum stop before we really got rolling.

Let's not let this end this abruptly. We had months of learning ahead. Keep it going. We need a volunteer that can set ego aside.

Gazoo, that is NOT a remark made against you. I understand where you come from. No judgement, ok?

Anyone up to the task, if Doc is open to carrying on?

Doc and the brixers. I am about to plant into my soil kit today. I am down to make a new thread since not much has happened yet in my brix journal. I would be honored to take over docs inspired help journal

I hope this happens Rich. Although Doc on his own would be good, it's the interplay we were hoping to watch, the working through to fully understand the basics and eventual challenges that tend to occur in real experience.

Thank you for stepping up. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom