Doc's Inspired Help Journal Run By Gazoo - Blueberry In DBHB Kit

Gazoo

Starting this Journal a little early
I will be DROPPING Seeds on November 9th

===================================================

I will try and keep this active until then.

Since MUSIC is a big part of my life and
I can always find some Lyrics that can say how I feel
I will start with
Joe Cocker
A little help from my friends

Also Since this is going to include ME and my 420 friends
I wanted to post a picture of myself, want to try and get this on a more
personnel level. Don't laugh at the suit I only were them on
special occasions and since this is one of them I thought it would
be appropriate

100_gazoo1.jpg

OK On with the Show

The specifics

Grow Medium & Additives = Doc Buds High Brix Kit Mixed with
1 Bale (3.8cf) of Pro-Mix HP W/Mycorrhizae & 30lbs of EWC (No K)

Seeds = BlueBerry from 420

Lights = One 400w Sealed Air Cooled XXXL Hood with MH or HPS (Depending on stage)
& 9 T5 Hortilux bulbs as follows
5 single 2ft PowerVeg Full spectrum UVA/B bulbs
Remaining 4 T5s = 2 each single 2ft PowerVeg 420 & 460 spectrum bulbs
(420 & 460 for Veg and 620 & 633 for Flower)

Total 616w Draw at Wall Socket

ENVIORNMENTAL SPECIFICS

THE GROW AREA:

Set up is Down Stairs (living area upstairs) Cement floors.
Central Heating & Air Conditioning However I never turn on the AIR conditioner
unless it's really really Hot. Temps are always cooler on the 1st floor anyway.
Temps In tent normally run between 69f to 73f Lights out and 75f to 79f Lights on,
Occasionally Temps will get to 81f before I turn on the Swamp Cooler

TENT:

Tent is the LIGHTHOUSE HYDRO Model measuring 4' Foot wide X 2' Foot deep and 7' Foot Tall

Tent floor has been Insulated with 2 inch R-Tech Insulfoam cut to fit, its placed under
the removable Silver reflective fabric Water catch tray.
I usually leave the tent flaps open unless it's really cold and then I will close them to hold in the heat, this is rarely needed
All Electrical Cords are above the tent floor with all plugs positions higher than any wall socket in the room, Don't need to step into or Touch ELECTRIFIED water

ACCESSORY'S:

Also Running Two small Vick's Cool Mist Humidifiers (0.5 gal each) Always filled with RO water I have found using Reg tap water clogs my Carbon Filter with that White fin Powder (we have very hard water)

Two 6 inch fans in tent, one on each side pointed at the Humidifiers to disperse the moisture
and keep it from getting pulled into the fans (6 failed before I realized that's what was causing it)

12 inch fan outside of tent directed at plants also have a Swamp Cooler outside of tent
I can run in front of 12 inch fan to help with Cooling if needed. Have Dehumidifier if needed
but rarely used, I keep the humidity between 50 and low 60s in Veg and 45 to 55 in flower

5 Temp / Humidity gauges 4 placed in different locations at the Canopy level and 1 corded
model that is placed at the Root-Ball (corded end) when Up-Potting. Also have A Hand-held Temp Laser pointer I use to locate the highest Temp locations generated by the MH/HPS Bulb

ENVIORNMENTAL CONTROL:

Inlet fan at bottom of tent I can turn on when I close the tent up
NOTE I also have a Volt/Amp/Watt (Kill a Watt Meter) meter set in line with a variable power rheostat running to the inlet fan and another to the exhaust fan with this I can fine tune the inlet fan by looking at the Amp draw and keep the air flow set at the perfect setting so it's not sucking in the sides of tent OR pushing them out, it can be easily set at the perfect in and out volume.

Light, fans & Humidifiers are set up with those remote type push button on/off hand
held remotes. I installed them this way to make sure in the event of a power failure Nothing
can be turned back on until I am there to make sure EVERYTHING re-starts (can't have lights and no fans) Also don't want lights restarting multiple times in the event power comes
on and off a few times.

Also have a "Rain Forest" CD playing 24/7. The CD Player is outside and atop the Tent,
This keeps the Humidity moisture from ruining it. Speakers are placed in Tent on top of the Light Hood. Figured since I was controlling Light, Air, Water, Humidity, Soil and Smell I might as well include Sound and play God all the way. Plus its very relaxing for me so figured it may help
them with stress as well ? can't hurt so why not

Wow Gazoo! Impressed I am. Nice suit, by the way. :battingeyelashes:

I'm looking forward to this. You'll have my attention from start to finish. Thank you for the invite. :love:

Hmmm..... think I'll shift to distilled in the humidifiers. Hadn't thought of that.

Good Morning Everyone and I thank you all for jumping aboard
I hope I don't disappoint
:thumb:

I'm on board . This is gonna be a good one .

Welcome Friend, Hoping to keep you all entertained while things get started
:high-five:

Wow Gazoo! Impressed I am. Nice suit, by the way. :battingeyelashes:

I'm looking forward to this. You'll have my attention from start to finish. Thank you for the invite. :love:

Hmmm..... think I'll shift to distilled in the humidifiers. Hadn't thought of that.

Wecome SweetS Yup I Don't were the suit much. You might be able to notice in my facial expression
I am Not a comfortable in it.

Yes using the distilled water has really helped. That white residue that settles on everything was
really a pain, I could never seem to keep up with it. very annoying for someone with OCD
:allgood::allgood:

Here for the ride. Good ole blueberry one of my favourites. I just got done doing 2 different runs lol

Welcome Brother. I have run the Blueberry a few times and this batch seems to stay shorter than the others
so hoping without the SCROG (just like Doc) and a little LST It will not get out of controll. May also run
1 "Girl Scout Cookies Extreme" GSC crossed with "White Widow Extreme" from the same source listed as 20 to 80% Indica
ranging from 4 to 5 1/2 feet at finish

Subbed up Gazoo, thanks for the link! Pulling up a chair and rolling one up, need to be completely comfortable!

Welcome Bro, Looking forward to your always cheerful input. This should be Fun

Welcome to another Very experienced Kit Grower. I am feeling very Blessed at the moment
:thanks:

And of course... I am subbed Gazoo!!

Ah my Buddy is here Welcome We are going to learn a lot with all these great
growers joining in
:high-five:

Alright! Please give me 3 days notice before you start germination!

I'll be in 1st run soil since I'll be starting a new strain. We're going to germinate under BRIGHT light.

Welcome Doc sure will (should be on the 9th) I was thinking of starting them under some Led panels so
I could keep the lights closer during germination for some heat. Or do you suggest I Germinate under the
400W MH. I could also put in a 600W MH ?.

They will be placed in RO Water with a little liquid Kelp for 12HR Prior to placing in the 1 Gal Plastic pot
:welcome:

Welcome dynamo1 Happy to see you in the first row
:goodjob:

You know I'm in for the ride!
:thumb:

Cool another Great addition to the gang. We are going to make this the
Next great WORLD SERIES

EDIT: We are getting together one of the
greatest AL STAR TEAMS ever. Although I am only the Bat Boy I am very excited

Thank you all

Hey Front row!!! What do ya know.....that certainly doesn't happen often. I am almost always late, certainly tardy most of the time and never early. Good luck Gazoo!!

Hey Front row!!! What do ya know.....that certainly doesn't happen often. I am almost always late, certainly tardy most of the time and never early. Good luck Gazoo!!

Stop Lighting Up:lot-o-toke: behind the bleachers and ya may be on time for Class Van:rofl:

POSITIONS

Coach = DocBud (The Man in charge)

Pitcher = SweetSue (Since she can throw some HEAT)

Catcher = StonyMemories (The man behind the plate)

1st Base = DrZiggy (Need some experience here)

2ND Base = Darkscotia

3rd Base = DopyLemontree

Short Stop
= dajerm119

Left Field = Overlord

Center Field = Van Stank (been told he runs like a Deer)

Right Field = Deltatrichs

Relief Pitcher = Dynamo1

Back up Pitcher #1 = Chris Scorpio

Back up Pitcher #2 = Dr.h00k

Bat Boy = Gazoo

NEED more back up Pitchers

Back
Top Bottom