Does any 1 else get high before work?

Re: Does any 1 else get high before work ?

When I used to deliver pizza I was always high.... I kept me a nice lil 8th and a pipe, took a toke or 2 every delivery, stayed LIT! It was a very nice job to do when your high, just ride around and drop pizza off, HIGH! The cops never messed w/ the pizza delivery drivers where I'm from cause they are cool, I once got outta doin 85 in a 50 from a state trooper, that ain't easy! They mostly let you go b/c if you get a ticket on the job you are intantly fired and they know that so they just give ya a warning. I never once had anyone ask me if I was high or anything like that, just my friends at workin fuckin w/ me. I miss those days....

I dont normally smoke before work because it just makes me want to crawl back into bed and sleep.

But, during break at lunch I ususally go out with another girl and we blaze.

There is nothing like cutting 90 year old womens hair while youre high.
I feel like I do a better job because I go over the hair cut for hours before I send them home.ha

i get high as a kite before work! mostly because am a dish washer lol i also get high at work to

i was smoking before work a couple of times, the first time i was giggly, goofy and happy and then another time i was just super lazy and disoriented lol and it would allways end in a crash at the end of the day, i work in retail btw.:smokin:

Everyone in the cafeteria I work in smokes, and we're all high when we come into work. They just added a new position in the deli part of the caf where someone basically just sits and puts subs through a toaster (like at Quiznos). The supervisors just ask us who is the highest and they get to be toaster for the day haha

I'm wondering the same thing... i just joined this so i could talk to people about it haha:)
I've been delivering pizza for a year.. i'm too paranoid to smoke before work at this job which is easy.
I just started washing dishes which is the worst job ever! Mostly so i can save up for a new snowboard. But it's so horrible i'm about to quit, but was thinking if i was high right now it might be okay.
My brothers friend is the manager that hires and fires people and he says if i ask him if he wants to go smoke a bowl he totally would. If i'm really high its noticeable i fear... and my communication skills go way down. But maybe if i don't get that high i should be good? I don't care if i get fired from dish washing, except there's a waitress that always talks to me ( very cute :)) And there are no pee tests and whatever :)

Hey Cole123Rams! I too deliver pizzas. I go into work high pretty much everyday. What I would suggest is that if you want to go into work high, then maybe get a dugout and take one hit and see how that goes and then maybe take two hits the next day. Don't get stoned but a little buzz will make the night go faster. If you're asked a question when you're high, just give yes and no responses or even shake your head. I know the people I work with are too retarded to realize that I'm high. Offer the cute waitress to share the bowl with you!

When I used to like to smoke all day everyday and worked at Food Lion stocking groceries, I wouldnt smoke before work because I would stay up real late and smoking while I was that tired seemed to make me feel worse. I had an hour lunch and would come back home smoke,eat, and lay on the couch...I would always dread going back in...But if i diddnt smoke on lunch I would be snappy as hell by the end of the day.

Re: Daily, Everyday, Religiously infact.

A true stoner knows he can do most anything w/a buzz and "... to those about to stone, we salute you!"

I take a couple puffs before I go in and on break some days. Not really high I would say...more like loose. Work goes by too slow if I get blazed.

Back
Top Bottom