Does anybody have their first grow pictures?

Ah All of these plants are look amazing. :yummy: Thanks to all of you guys for sharing these amazing pics.
You like that try this

I've taken a picture every Friday of my plants since I popped my seeds just so I can track the grow process. This is my first grow and I just wanted to watch them growing. Friday will be 7 weeks from seed, I know they don't compare with the other plants on this post but it is what it is. Being bag seeds I'm not even sure of the sex yet. I'm going to flip the light to 12/12 this week because of the limited grow space so I'm sure they will let me know real soon what they are.
Anyway I went up and took this pic today just to show them.
IMG_20200421_084149.jpg

I've taken a picture every Friday of my plants since I popped my seeds just so I can track the grow process. This is my first grow and I just wanted to watch them growing. Friday will be 7 weeks from seed, I know they don't compare with the other plants on this post but it is what it is. Being bag seeds I'm not even sure of the sex yet. I'm going to flip the light to 12/12 this week because of the limited grow space so I'm sure they will let me know real soon what they are.
Anyway I went up and took this pic today just to show them.
IMG_20200421_084149.jpg
Great job Kevin , your plants look perfect. Fingers crossed that they are girls! Do you have a journal?

My first grow. Pineapple Upside Down Cake (not the Humboldt version, the other version). 5 plants in a 5x5. Started with 6 and one went hermie but I got it out before it messed up the rest. Other than that I did nothing right. Lol. I only got 10 1/2 ounces of buds like the one in the pic below (the finished bud picture). 2 1/2 ounces of flarf that took me forever to smoke. My root ball for plants that were basically five feet tall at harvest was only about as big as a cantaloupe. In an 8 gallon pot. That is so bad I still can't believe I brought them to harvest and they were gorgeous and the quality was extremely high. The seeds came from a dispensary eighth of PUC that was 31% thc. But I honestly made every rookie mistake in the book, and I knew it. I especially screwed up the watering and the defoliation. I also SEVERELY underestimated the stretch. LMAO. I went into the tent two mornings after flipping them to 12/12, and after nothing changing on day one after the flip, I opened the tent and they had grown like four inches overnight. My jaw hit the floor. And that's when I knew I was in trouble cuz the lights already had nowhere else to go. LOL. Lots of MacGuyveresque tying down of branches and such. I went the fu-k to school after that. I thought I had before starting the first grow. I was wrong. I'm talking about COMMITTMENT. I educated myself. Including on here.

If nothing else I have the commitment now. Check out my current grow journal, which is my now SECOND grow ever. It's a two 5x5s soil grow, one tent of autos and one photos. Photos under amazing light, autos under blurples. It's called Jon's Second Grow - First Grow Journal - Auto/Photoperiod Soil Grow. I am fairly certain you will see the results of my efforts already, as they include setup info and all of that for newbies like myself.

Big Boy.jpg

DONE.jpg

Three Nice buds.jpg

Oh man...everyone looks like they had a clue by their first grow! I was ignorant to cannabis until 2019 when a friend dropped off random clones. I had no idea what I was doing:

DSC_1263.jpg

Poor happy healthy clones...they didn't deserve what they got:

DSC_0137.jpg

It only gets worse:

DSC_0562.jpg

Harvest was spectacular:

DSC_0566.jpg

Thankfully I found this place before I started the 2020 crop and now I'm about to harvest my first hydro anything :green_heart:

Absolutely, my first grow is in my signature. I think most of the old timer here , those we at least a year probably have in signature. I wonder why the hell it took me so long to join this community after looking back at my first grow

Have had nothing but problems after my very first indoor grow but damn were these girls lovely! I will always be proud of what I accomplished...I took almost a year slowly gathering equipment and doing lots of research reading and watching videos got lucky with the seeds given to me I grew them outside got a few seeds and that following winter is when I decided to start my indoor with those random seeds I got from the outdoor stuff...the outdoor was pretty good but the indoor version of those same plants had so much more character and appeal...Not sure what I did so right with them girls but like I said...lovey!

20200329_001100.jpg

20200324_022750.jpg

20200322_065349~2.jpg

20200322_071028.jpg

20200322_065157.jpg

20200322_065112.jpg

20200322_064929.jpg

20200322_064742.jpg

20200322_064509.jpg

Oh man...everyone looks like they had a clue by their first grow! I was ignorant to cannabis until 2019 when a friend dropped off random clones. I had no idea what I was doing:

DSC_1263.jpg

Poor happy healthy clones...they didn't deserve what they got:

DSC_0137.jpg

It only gets worse:

DSC_0562.jpg

Harvest was spectacular:

DSC_0566.jpg

Thankfully I found this place before I started the 2020 crop and now I'm about to harvest my first hydro anything :green_heart:
Not gonna lie this was an epic fuck up. I laughed out loud. We all start somewhere. My first grow was a little better but nothing to brag about. Good luck on your harvest!

Back
Top Bottom