Does anybody know why?

RAIN MAN

Does anybody know why a 7 inch tall plant I have started growing buds, while my tall, around 5 foot mother plants, and my tall 4 foot tall mother plant haven't grown buds yet? The 7 inch plant was planted about 3 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 20190801_093410.jpg
    20190801_093410.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 74
It was a regular seed, It's part of an outdoor grow, so the light schedule depends on when the sun comes out, and sets.

Aliens....
;)

Was it grown from seed in the spot it is in? Or, transplanted there? Or was it a clone off of one of the mother's?

If it is not a clone it is very possible that by the luck of the draw you picked a seed which had at one time been cross-bred, deliberately or accidentally, with an auto-flowering plant.

The plant was grown from seed In the ground where I found It with buds about 4-5 days ago, whch I then transplated It to a small pot 2 days ago.

The plant was grown from seed In the ground where I found It with buds about 4-5 days ago, whch I then transplated It to a small pot 2 days ago.
Yeah mate if the rest are still in veg and it's just that one then she's an auto.
That's cool though. Just means she can't get stressed by lighting hours :)

Like @Barney86 says, an autoflower seed in with the rest. Had it happen about a year ago. The only downside I ran into was that the buds on that particular plant started to develop mold while the others in the indoor grow area did not.
Ahhhh....veg humidty is too high. Hadnt thought about that mate. I just chuck autos in willy nilly around the sidelines whatever the lighting so ive always got something to smoke. Never had rot from it but youre definately right about the danger. Think ive just been lucky. Nice spot buddy, just taught me something i hadnt realised :)

Alright, thanks for the inputs.
Hopefully the plant grows a taller. I'm going to try and get at least a good 10 grams off her.

Back
Top Bottom