Does anyone acually smoke spliffs?

Schnauzer

when i first started smoking i would roll some spliffs just to cover all the bases of smoking to find what i like best. but i was thinkn, i know ALLLOT of stoners, and ive never seen anyone roll a spliff. lol, i have this tiny bit of weed left iwas just about to throw into a j, and i thought hey, ill roll up a spliff to make it a little bigger and so i can put tobacco at the mouth part to assure i smoke all the weed.

but does anyone acually smoke spliffs by choice haha???

when i think about it all i can think of is some 60 year old guy twisting up his homegrown pot plant with some tobacco and then lighting up his corn cob pipe afterwards.

or some 15 year old whos friends are all smoking bowls and he thinks hes the cool one by twisting up a spliff.

haha, just a thought.

i think alooot

Wait, does a spliff have to have tobacco in it? Because I've always understood that a spliff was simply a cone shaped joint or blunt. I use Cyclone pre-rolled (I can't roll) spliff cones all the time but I never put tobacco in them, or mix tobacco with weed on any occasion (with the exception of blunts, and then its just the wrapping) because I think tobacco is disgusting.

i am pretty sure a spliff refers to tobacco and marijuana in a joint. I would much rather have 100% marijuana in my joints.

I like spliffs, for a change. I am all against the tobacco otherwise, but a lil bit mixed in with my MJ is OK. I mostly smoke spliffs when I want to get really wrecked, the tobacco gets me real light-headed and the MJ is so much more potent.

I like spliffs, for a change. I am all against the tobacco otherwise, but a lil bit mixed in with my MJ is OK. I mostly smoke spliffs when I want to get really wrecked, the tobacco gets me real light-headed and the MJ is so much more potent.

Really? When I smoke a joint/spliff (what have you..) I feel like the effect is next to nothing. I think about how a joint is roughly equal to a bowl and a half on my mini bong, and that thing gets me ripped as hell with only two bowls...

I love the preperation to rolling anything, but when I wanna get blitzd... It's definetly a bong for me.

....Is a spliff really a term used for marijuana/tobacco mix? Shit... I've always just called my joints a spliff, just because I like that word better.

Peace and love
Budman

Im a two pack a day smoker, and i cant stand tobacco in my weed! When i roll my joints they are nothing but 100% marijuana. If i wanted to smoke tobacco in a joint ide smoke a damn ciggarette after my joint. Spliffs are nasty UNLESS it has a 75% marijuana to 25% tobacco ratio. And ONLY if it is VERY good tobacco, not rolling tobacco that comes in those cans or pouches.

I'm from europe, and here we mostly smoke hash. So we use tobacco in our joints/spliffs or whatever you call them. We toast the tobacco first to get the nasty nicotine out, and then mix it with weed or hash.. Some people make joints purely with weed, and I do that from time to time to, but I actually prefer it with some tobacco in it, because it burns better.. But of course more weed than tobacco..

Im a two pack a day smoker, and i cant stand tobacco in my weed! When i roll my joints they are nothing but 100% marijuana. If i wanted to smoke tobacco in a joint ide smoke a damn ciggarette after my joint. Spliffs are nasty UNLESS it has a 75% marijuana to 25% tobacco ratio. And ONLY if it is VERY good tobacco, not rolling tobacco that comes in those cans or pouches.
Amen brother. (One pack a day here (well one pack of tobacco)).
I know folks who smoke only spliffs. But as all old hippies know, mixing tobbaco with your homegrown is just... not right.

Well, I guess I go smoke a pack in my corn-cob.

I used to have a French friend that would mix tobacco and weed, he said that they did it to burn even and stretch their weed out. I always thought spliff was just another way to say joint (100% weed). A little sub question here; wasn't Bob Marley against tobacco (Rasta beliefs), and he of course has that classic jam "Excuse me while I light my spliff", so did the Jamaicans mix as well?

In the 80's, we would smoke "spliff"s that were 100% grass. A "spliff" was weed rolled in a corn husk. That was rumored to be how it was done in Jamaica. (Good rumors don't need to be true.)

It wasn't for many years that I encountered "spliff"s that were laced with tobacco.

I like to pack a bowl with nothing but hash sometimes aswell, but I prefer smoking joints and blunts..

I'm from Denmark, and haven't been to Amsterdam yet, but is thinking about going sometime this year, or maybe next summer.. Can you recommend any good cafe's?

Really? When I smoke a joint/spliff (what have you..) I feel like the effect is next to nothing. I think about how a joint is roughly equal to a bowl and a half on my mini bong, and that thing gets me ripped as hell with only two bowls...

Sure. I guess its because i don't smoke cigs, the tobacco gets me a little buzz as well.

Mr Dankmaster, A "Spliff" is a joint that consists mostly of marijuana AND nasty tobacco. I smoke cigs and cant even stand mixing weed with tobacco. Smoking spliffs is a personal preference. Some like spliffs, while others absolutely hate them and wont touch one.

i have to come out and say i honestly dont no wat a spliff is i never smoked one none of my friends do we all use blunts bongs hookas vaporizers occasionally a joint rolled from orbit gum wrappers bc their non toxic and taste like mint but only if we dont have anything else on us... so wat is a spliff exactly?

I think it appears to be more of a European thing really....i love a spliff (baccy and tweed)....

Its all in the prep.....:Rasta:

If you have enough...then of course a huge Phili...cuban stlyeee....or one of those miami..things.....just cant be arsed with those one skin joints.....whats the point?? NOt enough to smoke me thinks :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mr Dankmaster, A "Spliff" is a joint that consists mostly of marijuana AND nasty tobacco. I smoke cigs and cant even stand mixing weed with tobacco. Smoking spliffs is a personal preference. Some like spliffs, while others absolutely hate them and wont touch one.

My version of a spliff is takeing 2 papers and combineing them legnthwise and then rolling them into one long joint. Cheers:smokin:

thats not true. a spliff is just British term for a joint

i smoke a 'pure' spliff every day!!!

British mainly smoke joints with baccy in them. i used to up till 2000. since then i'm pure all day long baby.... :smokin3:

Back
Top Bottom