Does anyone else get sick?

Oh yes you better believe I did :laugh: the woman was pulling backwards and forwards like she was having fun :rofl: they found nothing but on the way out they damaged my muscle in my throat that acts as the trap, waiting for them to see what there doing for it and a compensation claim.

Sure she thought the camera was one of her battery toys :rofl:.

I will keep updating as I go on and hopefully I feel better soon, don't suppose anyone would know what glass wear I would need for lab equipment?

May i suggest a super simple edible i make for my wife...due to dietary restrictions she can't eat loads of butter, bownies anymore so we decarb the dry herb in the oven (240° x 40 min) then grind it into a powder in the food processor, then fill empty gel capsules with weed powder and that's it! She takes two every 2 hours and it really helps with her pain. Also effective when she doesn't have an appetite or want to taste the meds.

Odds are virtually all of this Hyperemesis Syndrome is coming from Azamax and if the bud you consume has Azamax in it I wouldn't think it would make much difference if you smoke it or eat it.

But that's just that dispensary weed contaminated with Azamax.

As far as "effective" it should be more effective for edibles

What is azamax?
Why only in dispensary weed?

I read the article

Would it affect seeds that you buy? If the plant is treated with the poison, would it not go systemically inside? Which would affect the cells in the plant which produce the seeds... you know what I mean. So would that affect Seeds that you purchase?

I read the article

Would it affect seeds that you buy? If the plant is treated with the poison, would it not go systemically inside? Which would affect the cells in the plant which produce the seeds... you know what I mean. So would that affect Seeds that you purchase?
No, pretty sure not.
I think all the various forms of Neem are mostly a problem when used in flower cycle.

Sure she thought the camera was one of her battery toys :rofl:.

I will keep updating as I go on and hopefully I feel better soon, don't suppose anyone would know what glass wear I would need for lab equipment?

Damn. I was going to ask you :laugh:
It’s a great idea to kit up for producing the best meds you can make.

Does anyone have any substitutes instead of Tabacco?

I have never mixed tobacco with my bud and only ever smoked just bud, but id like to add something, reason being is so that I'm not smoking that much and if my pain gets worse I can gradually up the bud and use less substitution filler.

I have been looking at marshmallow leaf?

Any help would be great.

I agree with @Nunyabiz on the CBD front. I’ll be doing exactly that come April when my 3 week old CBD plant will be ripe.
Meanwhile, when meds are low (may that be a thing of the past!) I use cabbage - fan leaves from a male or a female plant doesn’t matter. Been off the ciggies 5 years now #neverlookback

Does anyone have any substitutes instead of Tabacco?

I have never mixed tobacco with my bud and only ever smoked just bud, but id like to add something, reason being is so that I'm not smoking that much and if my pain gets worse I can gradually up the bud and use less substitution filler.

Just don't trim off the sugar leaves, that way you smoking leaf and bud, or use shade leaves even as still better than tobacco.

Hey HT sorry to hear about your illness. My wife suffers with an undiagnosed illness too. Sooo many Doctors and tests with no answers. I believe they dont really give a crap but thats another story. She has tried cannabis, pain pills, herbal madicine, basically anything that could possibly help. Weed and pills make her nauseous and have minimal effect on the pain. I even grew her some Critical Cure cbd that did not help either. About 2 months ago a buddy gave me a bag of a strain called Medicine Man from mr nice seeds and she tried it. To date this is the only thing that has helped her. She said her body felt numb and her brain felt dumb but she had NO pain and started crying because she was soo happy to feel relief, even if it was just temporary. I think some strains have something extra that science has yet to uncover and a lab could never replicate what nature can do. Anyway i have since bought a pack of this strain and will be doing a grow just for my wife. We have never tried Northern lights but my same friend is currently running some from Sensi seed and will be hooking me up after harvest. I know its not easy but stay positive and NEVER give up hope my brother. :Namaste:

Hello everyone and thanks for the replies, unfortunately I can't have CBD products due to it making my body shake uncontrollably, tried loads of CBD products from genuine suppliers and it really makes me feel horrible, if I grew Northern Lights for too long I it would do it to me as well but someone did say it can produce a good amount of CBD, so it's been a struggle to find a balance so I'm not always daised during the day.

My doctors are under investigation due to them trying to write me off for a certain illness without even having tests carried out and they hand wrote a letter stating we are now just agreeing you have this, you can accept this decision or find a new practise so basically forcing me to say yes and start treatment that could cause even more problems which they initially caused in the first place.

So now I'm still ill but I seem to have lost complete motivation, muscle mass and I'm now starting to feel worse with anxiety so not really much to update with but I am planning on making some coconut oil and then some cookies so I don't need to smoke during the day.

Thanks everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom