Does anyone have a cannabutter recipe

Ronnie361

Does anyone have a cannabutter recipe that will 100% guarantee get me high
Ive tried 3 recipes now none worked
Please if someone has a recipe I can follow step for step it would be much appreciated

Bake the bud for 15 min at a time for 2 hours. Then cook the butter and flower together on low stirring often for another 2 hours. Drain the butter through a coffee filter or cheese cloth....enjoy.

Go up in menu bar & select Medical, then select MMJ methods of use, then click edibles. Recipes are there, never tried butter myself but I’ve read some people are not as receptive to edibles or the dosages needs to be adjusted.

Ever heard of cobs? Once made and properly cured then dried the cobs can be chewed or smoked. Go to menu bar & click Grow, then Growers Forums, then click on Harvest & Curing, then look for Tangwenas thread. Cobs are the way Malawi Africans cured their green bud hooch. The thread is about 200 pages long but you can read just a few pages to jump on board. It’s best done with still wet fresh harvest flower. In spite of their advice you do not have to vacuum seal to make cobs. Yup, I busted that myth!

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom