Does anyone know anything about Spray-n-Grow?

hey1

Hi,

I am growing my first crop (outdoors). My seeds are Diesel Elvis #5 and crack weed. The crack weed are still seedlings so I am feeding them a weak solution of Jacks Classic 20-20-20 and black strap molasses. My mature plants (Diesel Elvis #5), I started to germinate them at the end of March. Right now, most of them are 4 feet tall. I give them Jacks Classic, black strap molasses, Supernova 1-1-1, Miracle Gro Organic Choice Plant food 8-0-0(derived from fermented sugar beets), seabird guano 10-10-2 and Alaska fish 5-1-1 (the Alaska fish is used every 3 weeks). I bought Earth Juice 0-0-10 but I'v given that to the mature plants only once. I'm not sure if I should give them the earth juice because of the high potash. Anyway, I've been reading about spray-n-grow, and I was wondering if I should buy it for the plants? Any suggestions? Has anyone used it I got great results i.e. bigger & fuller crop? Or do I have enough? I don't want to over do it with fertilizers and stuff. All the fertilizers are used at half strenghth. I give it to the plants every time they need watering. I'm growing on the east coast. I'm not sure if I should say the state. Sorry, I'm new at this. Thanks for any information you all can give me. :thanks:

Wow! What a spread of different nutes! ;-) I've never really used any of the nutes you mentioned. I wouldn't recommend anyone using anything made by Miracle Grow. Their products are produced for the masses and don't meet the specific needs of the cannabis plant. I'd love to see a pic of your plants! Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Hey1

I have used SPRAY and GROW for years in my conventional garden and plants I have been a Master Gardner for over five years. I attended a MASTER GARDNERS class here about five years ago and learned of the product in the class. I LOVE IT !!! It is one of those crazy products like SUPERTHRIVE that just flat works!!!!!It is actually vitiamins that allows for better nute absorbtion. You have to activate it by putting it in WARM water and then add your fert/nutes 1/2 strenght at first( I have learned that half strenghts 1st works best. I just recently fired up my hydro grow room to to raise a few afgani ladies and I use it with 1tbs MAXI GROW per gallon of ph adjusted water........ Opps almost for got I also use another of the SPRAY and GROW products with this mixture,its coco wet a wetting agent made by the SPRAY and GROW folks. Good luck, stay safe and good gardening............

Hi all i'm getting my spray n grow with coco wet and bills perfect fertilizer and i'm gonna mix 3 together and I was wondering how many time can you use this spray like once a day? I just want to know from all you spray n grow users how many times you use the spray.

Hey1

I have used SPRAY and GROW for years in my conventional garden and plants I have been a Master Gardner for over five years. I attended a MASTER GARDNERS class here about five years ago and learned of the product in the class. I LOVE IT !!! It is one of those crazy products like SUPERTHRIVE that just flat works!!!!!It is actually vitiamins that allows for better nute absorbtion. You have to activate it by putting it in WARM water and then add your fert/nutes 1/2 strenght at first( I have learned that half strenghts 1st works best. I just recently fired up my hydro grow room to to raise a few afgani ladies and I use it with 1tbs MAXI GROW per gallon of ph adjusted water........ Opps almost for got I also use another of the SPRAY and GROW products with this mixture,its coco wet a wetting agent made by the SPRAY and GROW folks. Good luck, stay safe and good gardening............

You said you use Maxi grow .I have been turned on to i have just been using
it about every 3rd watering in veg .How long do you use it,Thanks

Wow! What a spread of different nutes! ;-) I've never really used any of the nutes you mentioned. I wouldn't recommend anyone using anything made by Miracle Grow. Their products are produced for the masses and don't meet the specific needs of the cannabis plant. I'd love to see a pic of your plants! Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I agree with Ms.Fox, that IS a big spread of different nutes and could be a recipe for disaster.

You have several complete nutes. "I" would pick one and stay with it, either chem or organic. Like the Jack's Classic OR the Seabird guano, but not both.

I've used Peters (Jack's), for years with great results. Now, I'm going all organic.

Last year, I tried using both, like it sounds like you are doing, with dismal results.

I would suggest the Jack's Classic+molasses only for this grow. Gain some experience and then experiment.

Be VERY easy with that EJ Meta-K. I can tell you from experience!:rolleyes3 It's good stuff and great for the plant, but no more than 1/2tsp/gallon every 3 weeks-1month.

Good luck.

DD

Just got my spray n grow with coco wet and bills fertilizer and the instruction says if using any chemical spray then wait for 5 to 7 days before using it. now my question is since i'm using azatrol for my mites every 3 days. If I follow the instruction then there's no way I can use this, if I use this I have to wait 5 to 7 days before I can use azatrol again and if I use the azatrol I have to wait another 5 to 7 days before I can use spray n grow. Do yall follow the instructions all the way?

Back
Top Bottom