Does PeePack work?

Jambular

What's up, guys! I have to take a DT tomorrow at LabCorb for a more rewarding job. I bought "PeePack" and I was wondering how well this brand compares to others. Is anyone familiar with this particular brand? If so, do you have any recommendations about using it?

:420::bravo::420:

It looks exactly like QuickFix with just a different box. Spectrum Labs makes a lot of the synthetic urines and then other companies just rebrand it.

Thank you. I just home home from LabCorp and I think the text went well. I was super nervous though because I only had 4 minutes to fill up and the apperatus made a gargling sound when I filled my cup. I was really nervous when I finished and had to sign my paperwork because I was scared the tech heard me, lol. My temp was 90-100 and I signed to have be sample sent to the lab.. sooo hopefully **fingers crossed** everything will be ok.

Shoould be good to go. Everyone gets nervous the first time subbing. Thats why it pays to practice and get a nice routine down.

Hello! Thank you so much for sending good vibes my way. I passed the DT and got the job! I suggest using warm water and the handwarmer to heat the pack up correctly. Also,make sure you stop at a gas station before you take the text to ensure you're pack temp is accurate. I hope this info helps! :)

Back
Top Bottom