Does she look like she's going into flower?

DeanB

Hi there, I ran out of space indoors so I had to put this plant outside 2 weeks ago. The weather the first week was sunny over cloudy. This past week it's been mostly cloudy over sunny and the night time temperatures has been down into the mid to upper 50's and daytime 70's.
20160530_084842.jpg
20160530_084851.jpg

IDK what your strain or the current photoperiod where you live. It is definitely in pre-flower. Seems unlikely it will go into full bloom with the days approaching their longest in the northern hemisphere. I put some plants out weeks ago. All stayed in veg except a few that were very old and had been under 18/6. Even those look like they realized the trend and have stopped putting new buds out.

I was told it's a medical strain but I don't know what. Had a few seeds in the oz I got. I do have a picture of the original buds I will see if i can dig them up. I'm at 32 degrees latitude. I think the most daylight hours is 14 and we're approaching that. So she won't go through the whole reveg thing because the days are increasing. That's good, so I can relax now? lol.

The girl outside on the left doesn't seem to quite be firing on all cylinders. It is dark green with a little 'N' claw, while newer growth appears lighter. Both old and new growth is limp. The other plants all appear to be doing great.

Yeah she's beat up. lol its been raining on and off for 3 days and today is really foggy too. it looks like The Willamette Valley, all gray sky. Haha ugly out.

I can relate! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom