Does the high matter?

faceless42001

Hi, is the high relevant if using c-oil to cure cancer?

I'm thinking of not mixing my oil with olive oil as it seems to increase the potency of it, meaning my mum has to ingest less. So, I figure don't mix it with olive oil, it's made weaker, she can ingest more.

Sound logical?

From all of my research & experience in this, the high is irrelevant to the use of the oil. Depending on what strain of bud you're using to make the oil & the dosage she's taking, using the oil shouldn't produce much of a high at all, unless your mom us using it as an aggressive means to combat an illness a "high" might result. If it does & its effects are unwanted, then perhaps try reducing the dosage, or use at different times of the day & see how that works. I've learned to use both Indica & Sativa at different times of the day to produce different results.

If you plan to infuse CO with an oil, I'd suggest using pure, organic cold-pressed coconut oil. Coconut oil has far more healing properties than olive oil does. Infusing coconut oil tends to produce effects that come on much slower, but last longer and tend to be more mellow-inducing. Mixing the oils dilutes the potency, not increase it.
Hope that helps.

Shangrala :love:

Cannabinoids are non-polar which means they need a carrier to bypass the blood-brain barrier.
Mixing the cannabis oil with a long chain fatty acid improves the bioavailability of the cannabinoids 100 fold. Yes, it's diluted, but the amount of cannabinoids that will start in the system are greater with a carrier.
Coconut oil might be more nutritious, etc. than some. But it is a MCFS, which means it's processed & removed much faster than a LCFA like flaxseed oil, grapeseed oil, etc.

Mixing the cannabis oil with a long chain fatty acid improves the bioavailability of the cannabinoids 100 fold.

Does this increased bio-availability make the oil do a better job at killing the cancer? Or is it better to have little to no bio-availability so that you can take more of the oil?

Back
Top Bottom