Does this look dank?

almost419

I jus bought half an O from a local grower (paid $225) and he said this is some dank shit but it doesn't smell strong and looks like this. So what you guys think of it just by looking.

20101123111526.jpg

It doesn't look to good to me but it might be the pictures. It looks like its kinda brown but its hard to tell with the poor picture.

Gotta agree with everyone he would have been lucky to get 25 out of me for that. If your gonna buy good expensive shit then you need to look and smell before you buy. Like like 19camaro78 said " if it dont stank, then it aint dank"

looks like its old.

always smoke some out of the bag your going to buy with the person you get it from, before completing the transaction.

I ask...
How does it smoke?
Do you get stoned?
How does it taste?
The bud definitely is home grown and may not be cured who knows the photo stinks more than the bud. Many strains today are engineered for stealth and are not stinky. Also is spider mites hit the plants that also diminishes smell. Good Luck

Doesn't look good at all. Looks like what happened to my buddies outdoor summer crop. Looks super leafy...definitely not worth getting ripped for over 2. You should be getting at least twice that for 2.

Yeah don't look to good to me , I was at a Xmas party and some one fired up a joint of street crap i took a hit said I will be right back so I btought this to the party.
Happy_New_Year_012.JPG
Happy_New_Year_013.JPG
003513.JPG
It is Kandy Kush just finished the week before .

i agree with wingman and snow bender it looks grown well its all in how it smokes a small pipe it happens in rush transactions alot this is why we need mmj it happen to me when i was a young wiper snapper an the pic isnt great

Back
Top Bottom